Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me thinks spikey is using mind games on his followers !!!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

He bolded Alva not Spikie!

So my vote goes for DrSpike!

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

its a close one

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
          All the more reason to suspect you alva!
          Has Alva never been the mafia? We really need a 'who hasn't been the mafia yet' list.

Comment

does it matter with the "Random" Jamksi selector ....

Comment

I haven't been mafia. But then again, I only played three games out of 18

The one who knows so much about
              Originally posted by DrSpike
              expected valuation
              can surely estimate the odds of I being mafia.

Comment

Yarr. T'aint no pirate a'done foul, 'tis one o' yer miserable landlubbers that killed 'im! And the servants 'o God, never liked a pirate, and missonaries like Flameflash are the worst o' th' lot!
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

has the detective found any clues yet ?? i to odrunk to go looknig for any

Comment

You and Skanky should enter a contest to see who is the most sober at any given moment...
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Too early to say. Did you make anything out of Jamski's story?

Comment

And @ Zopperoni

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Has Alva never been the mafia? We really need a 'who hasn't been the mafia yet' list.
                          Nope, and I have played* quite a few games.

* I guess I can call this game played too.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hardly... theres another six votes i think, and you're only one ahead of DrSpike

Just start campaining for his death....
                            Play hangman.

Comment

What else can I do besides saying I'm innocent. ( which I am )
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

That alone is usually enough to get yourself killed.

Comment

Working...
                                X