Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A black spot? Try to make it less obvious, DrSpike.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Black spot!? It's the Plague!!!!

Comment

*sigh* Did no one read Treasure Island?

Oh, and Black Duck, Rah's place is down by the docks... the wreck is at the base of a decent cliff though...

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Meh I have no idea on this one... might try and read treasure island then...
          Play hangman.

Comment

Sorry Jamski, I've not yet got my land legs back.
            And the cheap rum chez rah has nothing to do with my interesting gait this morning!

Comment

DrSpike, arr you giving diseases again?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Don't be silly, I was it last game.

I'll vote Alva

Comment

arghh, ye Maties

it is that bastard GJRamsey

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

.....between drinks the old priest mutters something about the Dr being known for illness and disease, and that he shouldnt be guilty of spreading the plague. but some one spiked the old priests drink so he just mumbled to himself again.....
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

On the rare chance that we have a repeat to confuse us.
                      DrSpike
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yes never trust the jamsker !!!!!

Comment

I thought he was supposed to use a RNG to choose the mafia. Or has he been leading us astray all this time?

Comment

leading us up the proverbial garden path .....

Comment

Nope, always a RNG, you beggars.

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Which means Spikie has an equal chance of being the mafia again this round. Arrrgghh.
                                But some people are more equal than others, and knowing Spikie he probably loaded the dice. :suspicious:
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X