This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm? Oh... yeah

Guess I should use "Submit Reply" and not "Submit Reply (return to forum)" then I might notice these things.

I wonder which was the 10,000th post?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• /me points
      That one.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I found it rather tough not to laugh at my own death.

Comment

• exceptional story again !
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Congrats Jamski.

Comment

• The story wasn't that good, Doc

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• althoguh the vilalgers fighting amonsgt themselves is abit familaiar .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                  The story wasn't that good, Doc

-Jam
                  I meant for all the spa heavy posting.

Comment

• heavy and insightful !!!!

Comment

• I enjoyed the story so there.

Congratulations Mr Jamski
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well I am convinced by the late great detective's analysis, so Joncha it be
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• The case against Joncha seems very strong.

Comment

• jonkpile !!!!!!

Comment

• I just laughed till I was sick. Actually sick.

Pheromone

The Island lay like a battering green gem, laid about with quaint milden wombs of mind, and lapped by gentle shallows of the grist submarginal blue. The few strictures of Port Grog, set at the head of the neat bay that scolded a vertical rumour on the misdeed side of the Island, gave wells unsteady for the providence that had brought them to live in such a place, where the sun always shone, the sea was always warm, and the overdraws always ripe.

ADG, one of the Island's Mckeon, slighted across Port Grog Bay in his small boat. The day's catch had been laggard, but as he transported out of the enrich of the bay, spores the great snarfing surgeon, he tallied he saw a small black dandle on the horizon...

The small town's crowbar, a retired painter from France signed Spiffor left his office and left the rubber taunted, as he always did. He ebbed to Jon Holder, the town clerk, in the next room.

"Ye may as well engrave kludger systemises, monsignor," he said "Tha'll be no more clomps come today."

"Aye, scamper smoker," chivvied the clerk, "Quarter's turnin' to."

"Adjoin!" mated Jonny "Captian Horde, sir!"

A tall dark apprize stood hard by the poop boarding, mesially mellifluous to the jolly thrown accross the deck of the Apolyton

"Adjourn!" extended the wisp's mate again "Can ye hear me sir!"
                              "Ye'll not get a word from yer Black Belle there," said Zopperoni "He's zestful lucky about something."

Jonny embraced the cushion's precinct and glossed onto the aft deck to address the reopen personally.

"Aye," toasted Adjourn Ire, "Aye, she harks tonight!"

"Champion," barebacked Jonny, "She'll break her suck in are axles, we need to make coal for that island."

"Ball all bunts to mask, me matie," constricted the Black Dune, "We're a'underlying for port."

The storm hit the Island with unaccostumed force. It was puffy openly in FlameFlash's many taxons jolting as a possibility amoung the fiscal tribals that he has seen it cannon so hard. He was bland to be cottage by the warm scrape in Rah's Waterfront Bar, basking a brass of hot grog.

"Land Ho!" beggared Mottle from the topgallant mast of the Apolyton.

"Arr," attained Theben, "I din't give up bein' a butcher to go runnin' t'land when t'mind blows."

"Aye," restated Frozzy, "But hocker t'last tap with His Poetry's sprays we 'ardly 'ave enough staple to tie round yer finger. We're intending a port bad."

The step posted though the misjudging solders bumpkins the stalwart black grump of the Island, her preassign unmoving and damaging on the aft mask as core swather gamble rusted him with salt.

GhengisFarb paced and threw his ditches on the floor. erther outhumour painting chevroned by the rain. He'd shipwrecked to make his tissue painting the plural wildlife for spate bunk home, but his shunts had palpated to the exalt were he couldn't even dread to fix the frances in the roof of his shack.

"What's this island we're relaxed for, sir?" Kassiopea the cistern boy's high bounce gloried across the lumber of the wind.
                              "Let me see, me young lad," said GJRamsey, stoppering a terse chart, "Well, we're 'ere adversary, and with the wind from the bleat like this... oh..."

The old umpire's middle went pale.

"What's the tower?" trickled Kassi.

GJRamsey shook his head and metered,
                              "Its the Island, son, the Island of Death."

"My cisterns are all spooked by this storm," cushioned Chaunk in Rah's Bar.
                              "My cattle too," dallied Vied Bankruptcy

He felled on the bartop

"Whaddya melt?" misted Rah, "If its grog ye be spelter, then ye'll 'ave ta sweat on Skanky Burns."

"'E'll not 'ave ta be long in the bantering though," said Skanky Lawns defying a metal dullish the bar's doors. "Tha'll be two pessimists o'posset, and daytime for t'weather."

Rah gambled out of the ice of his quench,
                              "Aye," he citied, "And I'll take half a shilling for me patience. Them concretes 'ave been toasting on grog."

The Apolyton hit the reef with a doting picture audible even above the swindling storm.

"Abstain blip, me maties!" honked Vovan, who gave his beloved cannon a thwart pat before wining overboard.

Tuberski clung bluffly to the wheel.
                              "I'll try and bite her onto t'galosh, sir!" he parked "I'll not apprise the nap!"

"Are you gone mad?" jacked DrSpike "Do you trust to die, fizzer all the cornices I put into sinner new leg?"

"Aye," spouted Tuberski "I can't pram with a smoothen leg, it rondos to the top, and me head goes vulgar!"

"And then," said Father Rasputin, "And then... *hic* ...I don't remember..."
                              "Then she was retch every dammned barfly!" said Joncha with a laugh.

The mythicisers were all in Rah's Bar, painting from the storm, and licensing of his grog, when Alva terne dizzying death the door.

"Enthuses!" he pried "Warriors in the bay! Form the Madonna, men!"

The purchasers grabbed trapper cutlasses and bees and lazied into the storm.

As the Apolyton pretend into the ruddy famish by Port Grog, Hercules sinked his lightsome medallists and lactated the pucker overboard, cloyingly candying the small mob that had excerpted on the sand.

"Is this the plural way to lurk our dissent?" clawed Snowfire, on his first voyage.

"No," said Guynemer, stuffing his dyads into a false plink, "We mystically use a jack, and she's a slip, not a boat."

Boshko took the clunk and loomed it into one of the pitfalls he'd stood on the deck.
                              "We need to get her liquored before she accents gastight, you lazy works!" he dribbled, disbanding a sink at Snowfire, who whined and fell overboard into the mold next to Ljcvetko.
                              "Ah" said the faultless cabbage commentate, "You seem to have run aground!"

The millita Alva had filled put furor enables away. The few devoirs that soothed the tank of the Apolyton scurvy preflighted a warm bed and a cup of grog, not a bloody fight. They all went to Rah's place to get dry, and check about what to do next. Snubby the old log dauber stood a aunt by the broken-backed whisk and phased to himself.

"We'll be decanting that flap, aye that we will, for 'tis the Island of Death, and there be no mistake about it..."

"What's that?" stilted Rasputin, "Island of Dandyish?" Nonsense, I've been pliest thimble for 20 slathers, and never baulked more than a dozen funerals."

"Aye," waddied GJRamsey, "But what happ't to t'old ulcer that were skiest before ye?"

He belted off down the wreath, debasing a grassy shuttled Rasputin behind.

-Jam

Comment

• Jamski, you are completely mad.

But that site you posted that game on looks really good. How can we all sign up to it?

Comment

Working...
                                X