Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you guys please make my final wish come ture and kill ljcvetko like he deserves.

I was not the mafia.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Hmm... the map (which was portrayed as being rather important in earlier chapters) says Port Grog.

Port Grog = port (wine) and grog = two alcoholic beverages.

We also know that the tavern owner Rah has a very aggressive and murderous attitude, having shot someone back in Chapter 6.

Thus, the clues seem to indicate Rah as one of the killers.

Comment

• Aye, ye mafiar could be Rahr, aye. But methinks Ljcvetko has been wrong far to many times to let live to see another dawn, if only te please ye souls o' ye innocents ye greate de-tec-tive be responsible for hanging.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Ljcvetko
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Lcvetko, yer rabble-rousin' be comin' to an end, matey.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• ljcvetko.
              Play hangman.

Comment

• /me is roughly woken up from the nap he was taking in his hammock.

"Here, read this!" He hears as a worn piece of paper is thrust into his hand.

Hmmmmm, ljcvetko?

"Good. Now you can go back to sleep............."

/me wonders why they wanted him to read off the word ljcvetko......

Comment

• Apropos of Ljcvetko, I concur.

Comment

• Spaced doesn't seem ta care fer pirates. And I still say one o' them landlubbers is the killer!
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• and the docpile continues !!!
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• So, it doesn't matter that one of the mafias (Tuberski) was eliminated because I troubled myself with the clues?

You ungrateful lot!

For the record Jamski, I think it's unfair to mention my name in the stories so many times particularly in connection with the map of the treasure. Six people fell for your scam and I am dead now.

And by the way, since I am not mafia, I would appreciate the new scoring system so to show who is playing and who is piling.

OK, you killed me this time even though nobody bothered to show a slightest shred of evidence, but know this: There will be more victims found in sacks and I won't be there to help you find the killer.

Comment

• people here enjoy the docpile mroe than they enjoy the actual gme.....

Comment

• Aye, it do seem as though we caught the eye-burner-outer. Zopperoni 'twould be the second blighter sacked in a row, by my reckoning.

But we won't know that ye be truly innocent until after ye's hanged, ljcvetko, so ye'll just have te wait patiently until then, a-har yar.

If ye be not guilty, I'll be the first te apologize te yer lifeless face. A-har har har.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• got the kilelr but the clues, the clues , what did they show ???

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko
                                So, it doesn't matter that one of the mafias (Tuberski) was eliminated because I troubled myself with the clues?

You ungrateful lot!

For the record Jamski, I think it's unfair to mention my name in the stories so many times particularly in connection with the map of the treasure. Six people fell for your scam and I am dead now.

And by the way, since I am not mafia, I would appreciate the new scoring system so to show who is playing and who is piling.

OK, you killed me this time even though nobody bothered to show a slightest shred of evidence, but know this: There will be more victims found in sacks and I won't be there to help you find the killer.
                                Ungrateful?!?!?

You killed an innocent man with you wild accusations.

That had to stop.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X