• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamski
    Be strangled, me maties
    or this choice couplet:
    Originally posted by Spiffor
    DrSpike, arr you jiggling figurises again?
    Originally posted by DrSpike
    Don't be salty
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Um, wtf?

Comment

• Read the link over Jamski's post.

Comment

• I... can't... breathe...

Laughing... too... much

Vovan smocks into Rah's place and forces for the bar.

"Gimme viva grog, for I am jazzy!"

Vovan anals Joncha

"You got any warms free tonight?"
          Perfection in chaos!

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Jonny

I can't beleive that he killed him without being part of this whole people dying thing

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Herrings or truth, we'll see.
              Joncha
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Code:
                 mafia
                Name Voted for
                2. Rah Joncha
                3. Kassiopeia -
                4. GhengisFarb -
                5. Theben -
                7. Jonny -
                9. Spaced Cowboy -
                10. Joncha -
                13. Jon Miller Jonny
                14. Guynemer -
                16. GJRamsey -
                17. Hercules Joncha
                20. SnowFire -
                23. Pave -
                24. DrSpike Joncha
                25. Chaunk -
                Voting so far

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• I wonder if Jon Miller will also start getting votes against him.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• joncha

I suspects that the glinting we be seeing on the suspected killer be the traditional pimp accroutements: gold teeth, multiple necklaces, etc. Yarr, joncha is fond of his bling-bling.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Joncha.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• What is that site. For Spiffor you got 'small town's crowbar' but I got something else
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Joncha it shall be.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• What is that site. For Spiffor you got 'small town's crowbar' but I got something else
                            Its different every time. It replaces words with similar ones either gramatically, or in terms of meaning, or just insanely, at random. I still hurt from reading this whole thread

-Jam

Comment

• Joncha. Even some of the other landlubbers are votin' for 'im.

Comment

• Sorry about that earlier double post. Don't know what happened maybe that strange site had an effect.
                                Last edited by Hercules; May 17, 2004, 10:52.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X