This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joncha
    Arr... me innocence be proven. Sad though be the timing of the proof.
    Well you shouldn't have piled me first

Comment

• I piled you for your crazy, dangerous "detective" work. You kill more innocents than the mafia does!
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Next time better don't

Comment

• And Spikie - innocent? Thats just crazy talke.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• "Enthuses!" he pried "Warriors in the bay! Form the Madonna, men!"

I just read the whole thing

"Is this the plural way to lurk our dissent?" clawed Snowfire, on his first voyage.

"What's that?" stilted Rasputin, "Island of Dandyish?" Nonsense, I've been pliest thimble for 20 slathers, and never baulked more than a dozen funerals."

Strange, it doesn't seem to have affected Rasputin though...
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Darn. And twere such a good case against Joncha.

Now I has te wake meself from the grog and start thinking.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                And Spikie - innocent? Thats just crazy talke.
                I am! As you're about to see after my untimely demise at the hands of the foul mafia.

Comment

• OK. Even though you should be left at the mercy of the mafia, his insolence made me post this.

Here's what the spam king, our dear mafia has posted just a couple of minutes ago in another thread.

Originally posted by Theben
                  You should replace yer skull n' crossbones with a ghost now, shouldn't ye? Har har arr!

This was posted as a reply to my invitation to Nuclear Master to join our soon to start next mafia 19. Well Theben why did you have to blow your cover like that?

There aren't many clues that point at him, but Theben is the tough guy among the pirates and all the killings in a sack were done by someone very strong, leaving bruises on the victims' bodies frequently.

Originally posted by Theben
                  PPD= posts per day
                  How fitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                    I remember thinking the same thing as I was reading through the whole thread.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yarrr, yonder ghost detective makes a fine case against Therrrbin. I wonder what GhengisFarb be thinkin'.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko

Here's what the spam king, our dear mafia has posted just a couple of minutes ago in another thread.
                        Skanky and the Doc are already dead. wtf are you talking about?

This was posted as a reply to my invitation to Nuclear Master to join our soon to start next mafia 19. Well Theben why did you have to blow your cover like that?

There aren't many clues that point at him, but Theben is the tough guy among the pirates and all the killings in a sack were done by someone very strong, leaving bruises on the victims' bodies frequently.

Perhaps there aren't many clues pointing at me for a reason? I suppose the bruises occurred since the victims didn't volunteer to get in the sacks, tie themselves up, and throw themselves in the water.

How fitting.

That I answered his question? In a community forum?
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If anything it has, for the better.

Comment

• once more

Jonny
                            I am te only Jon that is trustworthy

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Skanky and the Doc are already dead. wtf are you talking about?
                              I have to agree with Thybynnye -tko. You can't call him king of spam, he's more like the supermarket own label budget version of Skanky.

Comment

• Now with 10% more taste!

Comment

Working...
                                X