No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually his main weapon was a hand and a half sword, +3.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Yeah, but the animation for a two-handed sword used in one hand is cool

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• It seems that either a) rescuing Dan and Markos, or b) killing Coracle turns everyone hostile.

I can't finish the game.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Did you kill Rah and Ming?

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Yes.

ACK!

Comment

• Then Bob just says, "Well done, that's the end of the module" and hits you with 9999 points of divine fire energy damage (cannot be resisted or reduced) and fades your screen to black.

Or he punches you to death over a period of half an hour.

Anyway, that's the end, and you should feel proud.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                Sorry, but the closest I have to a ferret model is a rat. I don't think rah would be too impressed

A one-armed fighter (with a two-handed sword ) is no problem though.

-Jam
                In HotU there is a one armed half-orc guard ...don't know what kind of weapon he has though.

Comment

Those currently playing, could you TRY to break the game. Do mad stuff, kill important characters, talk to people out of sequence etc. Try and break down doors, pick NPC's pockets for quest items like heads and bones... you get the idea.

-Jam

I'll see what kind of damage I can do ...Lookout, My character is about to go on a rampage in Apolyton town

Comment

Then Bob just says, "Well done, that's the end of the module" and hits you with 9999 points of divine fire energy damage (cannot be resisted or reduced) and fades your screen to black.

Or he punches you to death over a period of half an hour.

Anyway, that's the end, and you should feel proud.

-Jam
                    The punching to death would take forever. My AC is 35.

ACK!

Comment

• ...Lookout, My character is about to go on a rampage in Apolyton town
                      Se how many "infinte DrSpike clones" you can get the machine to make, and then attack with ranged weapons for masses of free EXP. There's a new bug

The punching to death would take forever. My AC is 35.
                      Go and make a coffee then

-Jam

Comment

• I bought NWN and the X-pacs today.

Could you add me as a half-elf barmaid at Skanky's bar and grill?
                        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• Okay, I just finished a short killing spree through apolyton town, an Skanky's bar, I attacked everyone that I saw , which means R.I.P. to
                          Spoiler:
                          Mattyboy, centrifuge, prince, king etc, Micha, Buster, Voltaire, Hercules, Pave, Cap'n Flubber, Maniac, Buster, Voltaire, Dashi, Frozzy, Kassiopia, Korn469, Father Beast, Spiffor, LOTM , and Vel <---he was tough I had to respawn a couple of times, I couldn't bring myself to attack POTM (my character is evil but not that evil ) so she's still alive.

So will doing away with any of those characters effect the plot?

A couple of things that I noticed was that after respawning, nobody was mad at me anymore and just behaved like I hadn't gone on a psychopathic rampage.

I respawned and attacked again, and then just ran around trying to terrorize the town abit more, when I realized that I could do no more damage in poly town or skanky's bar, I went down to Dr Spikes layer and cleared it out, surprising to me was that after clearing the level and heading back up to Skanky's bar, I ran into Skanky HongHu, Sheep, and one other guy(can't remember who) down in one of the 1st rooms of Spikes layer and they all of a sudden liked me again!!! I hadn't respawned so something about Spike's layer flipped a trigger.

BTW IMHO
                          Spoiler:
                          Spike was too easy to defeat, He seemed to be about the same difficulty as the rest of the elite orcs

Oh and
                          Spoiler:
                          The 2nd conversation with Drogue was great

Comment

Se how many "infinte DrSpike clones" you can get the machine to make, and then attack with ranged weapons for masses of free EXP. There's a new bug

-Jam
                            So anyway, did DrSpike the Orc end up kicking ass?

Comment

• 1 DrSpike Orc clone > 6 tassadar clones
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• 1 DrSpike Orc clone > 6 tassadar clones
                                Its the best mini-game. There's a hydralically locked room in Apolyton Town, which contains a cage and two levers. One lever creates DrSpike clones. The other creates Tassadar clones (both in the cage) which then fight to the death. I wet my pants testing it.

And its more 1 DrSpike clone > 100 Tassadar clones

A couple of things that I noticed was that after respawning, nobody was mad at me anymore and just behaved like I hadn't gone on a psychopathic rampage.
                                Yeah, there should be an onRespawn code that resets all the factions to the start levels. It doesn't always fire (grrr).

Why did you leave Panag alive

You CAN kill all of these guys and still complete the game, so don't worry. Unless you die and respawn, Bob will be hostile though.

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X