Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamski
    How can he get w4R3z beer?

-Jam
    Bath tub distillery?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• No thanks. I tried my dad's homebrew once, and I decided that any beer that smells of cabbage should not be drunk. Ever.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Got NWN, SoU and downloaded mod.
        so far. Great work.

I request to be included in updated version !
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• I guess I should check this out. I just haven't had time to get around to it.

Comment

• I request to be included in updated version
            You'd better tell me in what role, unless you want to be a tree.

/me expects full review from Obstructor in the morning *

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

You'd better tell me in what role, unless you want to be a tree.

* Jamski expects full review from Obstructor in the morning *

-Jam
              Wait a day or two with that review - we are now occupied at CPU. And it seems that PEACE has cheated.
              Role will come with the review.
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Excellent

CPU? You mean CyUni, or the AoE?

-Jam

Comment

• CyCon + Uni = CPU.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Where does the P come from? Silly illogical CyUni.

-Jam

Comment

• I downloaded it yesterday and it looks fun. May be I play it at weekend. I had a short trip through level 1 with a newly created lawful neutral Monk ("Brother Ralph", worshipping the deity of Mammon). It's quite tough to level up, due to the little number of enemies in the first level. I hope their number increases in the others. I know, I know, it's not all about combat, but a Monk can do little more than to use his fists; what do you expect from a character with the intelligence of a loaf of bread and the charisma of cow dung . But the dialogues are funny .

Comment

• Ralph - keep walking around the first level, they respawn. Or talk to MattH on the second level

Don't worry about the numbers of enemies...

-Jam

Comment

• "Consciousness Planetary University".
                          Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Nope.

I like Axis of Evil

-Jam

Comment

• That review by NKVD (as quoted earlier in this thread) made me nearly piss in my pants laughing. Poor guy, he's for sure a reasonable and unbiased module reviewer, but he just has no idea what a dangerous place the real Apolyton is and what crazy villains, monsters and moderators live there.

I'm really looking forward to butcher those "Communist Zombies" now.

Comment

• Look out for the "Improved Communist Zombies"

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X