No announcement yet.

The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The usual suspects: AH, Tass, CivNation, Wiggie, Asher, and Agathon. JohnT is making a name for himself recently, too.
    Urban Ranger- you forgot spink
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Adding right now :

DanQ
      MarkG
      Ming
      Rah
      Coracle

Yes folks, its SHOWDOWN time in the 'poly dungeon.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I'd like my likeness to be "mumbling to himself", if at all possible.
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• You're the master of the Spam Badgers. Did you forget? You have some spiffy dialogue. I could add some mumbling to it though...

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Yeah, Vlad needs a little more spiffyness. The tricky bas**rd (in-game reference)
            cIV list: cheats
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Did you fall for
              Spoiler:
              his evil lies
              ?

-Jam

Comment

• Matt, BTW, that's the one of the issues not addressed yet. I did the rest apart from the doors. I'm going to try and write a script where the doors TALK (as in a dialogue pops up) to you if you open them. You know what I'm on about, eh?

-Jam

Comment

• Yeah *wink* *wink*. And agreed to his request
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Did you then go on to see if that was a good idea or not *wink* *wink* ?

-Jam

Comment

• Grrrrr
                      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• YAY!

Matt, can I ask you to send your comments on beta_2.0 so I can get beta_2.1 out to you before Xmas, if you would be so kind. The last batch were very helpful. I got most points covered, and I can do the same on whatever you find in the rest of the game. Beta_2.1 is playbel THROUGH TO THE END. I got there this evening.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                          Pave, how about a small speciality store? You could sell items specially crafted for each player. I'll script your dialogue to show off my skillz, and make you say something different to everyone who plays, depending on their class and stats, and then offer them a special item for sale.

How about that?

-Jam
                          Works for me.
                          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski [list][*]Allestrina C.
                            You got it wrong.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Jamski: DO I get to be a high level sorceror/mage, but a firmly neutral one, so I don't get involved in fights, or take part in the story, yet my bar is suitably defended from any rampaging Orcs/Communists and the Noober-like character that needs insta-death to kill it? That way I can conjure up a bouncer too

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                              * GhengisFarb shanghais them and puts them to work in the "Jessica Rabbit"
                              It's my bar, I can be naked if I want to
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
                                It's my bar, I can be naked if I want to
                                As long as you make your "protection" payment each month.

Comment

Working...
                                X