The Dungeon of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go on then

Its a shame the silly site only updates at odd intervals.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Since I can't play it I'm intrigued to know what everyone thought of Jamski's creation. Did the Orc Chieftain kick ass?

Comment

• I'd really LOVE it if someone would write up a detailed review or something, with comments on all the areas.

Apparently hundreds of people have DLed it, so someone must have the time

Please

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Heh I got NWN - gotta try this module.
          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• Do it, please, and write a review in this thread.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
              Do it, please, and write a review in this thread.

-Jam
              Well I havent really played NWN much, because I got it earlier this week, but soon as I am familiar with new rules
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• I promise you the DoA is better than the module that comes in the box. Well, I think so anyway

-Jam

Comment

• I am acquiring NWN, so maybe I will write a review.
                  Then again, what with my reputation for 1-smilie posts and all, the review may be rather on the short side.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I am acquiring NWN
                    Acquiring? In your thread you said "choose Skanky's next purchase".

Comment

• I look forward to Skanky's review

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      -Jam

Comment

• The people spoke. And they said to buy alcohol instead. Hic.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• How much Fosters can you buy for the cost of a new game in Oz?

-Jam

Comment

• My store doesn't even sell Fosters. Although we have Fosters Lite Ice, for which you can get 3 cases + change for the price of a new game. So 72 beers and a tenner back to you or a single game. I do know which I would pick, though.

Comment

• Both?

Comment

• How can he get w4R3z beer?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X