Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamski
    OMFG! I thought you'd never see this!

You'll need at least the first expansion pack for v1.0 and you'll need both expansion packs for v1.1 onwards.

-Jam
    ok next week i going done to me local game sstore to check it out..

you are unbeleivalby clever jamski ....

once i get the game you better find a place for me in your next update
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Sure, anyone that wants in can go in

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Maybe you could create a CTP vs Civ3 battle?

Comment

• well i guess i will have to comeup with a suitable role for one so well known as myslef

Comment

• /me wonders if Jamsky remembered to add him to his module...

I can´t play now, my videocard erm... broke itself! () and now hardware acceleration is gone forever.

If someone finds me, post a screenshot please
            If Jamsky forgot... well... I´ll have to do something about that!
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• [Deleted]
                Last edited by Unspeakable Horror; March 30, 2004, 16:27.
                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

• You're in there, hidden and guarding the graves of certain missed 'poly posters.

Devour Brain!

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• The Rasputin character has to be irretrievably on beserk!
                    Could you make him equally likely to hit friends or enemies with his lunatic attacks? Easy to defeat if you remove his batteries....

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror
                      * Unspeakable Horror wonders if Jamsky remembered to add him to his module...

I can´t play now, my videocard erm... broke itself! () and now hardware acceleration is gone forever.

If someone finds me, post a screenshot please
                      If Jamsky forgot... well... I´ll have to do something about that!
                      here ya go. Along with yours truelly. I forgot to use Dissident name when I restarted this module. I'm named Drakaa.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I´m in! I´m in! Than you Jamski! Thank you Dissident!

The only good thing since this year started... (Ok, maybe I´m exagerating, but just a bit )
                        Last edited by Unspeakable Horror; March 30, 2004, 16:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                          The Rasputin character has to be irretrievably on beserk!
                          Could you make him equally likely to hit friends or enemies with his lunatic attacks? Easy to defeat if you remove his batteries....
                          friends???? what are those ?

Comment

• BTW, did somebody playing the mod find me in there? I wonder how we Polycommies are represented
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• With Communist Zombies....

-Jam

Comment

• and improved communist zombies. and armoured communist zombies. archers too.

Comment

Working...
                                X