51: UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
    52: STATE OF ISRAEL
    53: AUSTRALIA!!!!
    54: SAUDI ARABIA
    55: MEXICO
    56: KANADA
    57: FRENCH REPUBLIC!!!
    58: BUNDERSREPUBLIK DEUTSCHLAND
    59: PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA (Recently however, this state has announced plans to cede from the glorious union. Those bastards!!!)
    60: ROSSIYA
    61: IRAQ
    62: IRAN
    63: SYRIA
    64: JORDAN
    65: EAST YEMEN
    66: QATAR
    67: RUSSIA
    68: NOVAYA NELANDZIA
    69: SUPERPOWER OF LITHUANIA
    70: SUPERPOWER OF POLAND
    71: SUPERPOWER OF ESTONIA
    72: SUPERPOWER OF LATVIA

More to be announced soon......There are many many more, but they haven't been, uh, officially registered yet
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

56: KANADA

We still have French people. Therefore, we cannot be the 51st state.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
        Cuba: 1) Proximaty; and 2) after we liberate them, there will be a large number of Cuban exiles returning. They will want to stay Americans. So, at an appropriate time, we will give Cuba a choice of staying with us or going independent. I suspect that they will choose to stay with America and will petition to become a state.

yeah sure, I bet there's a huge list of countries on the waiting list aspring for US statehood... in fact its such a debated issue in most congreses and parliaments

BTW, are you serious? do you honestly think that after 50 years of sanctions most cubans will want to be US citizens?

A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Cuba, the American self-confidence would be seriously hampered, when there only second in baseball.

Comment

Tass: you know, When Russians will die out in about... 10-12 years, something has to be done with their land too.

What Hitler couldn't do, the Russians are doing to themselves.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

This is copycat thread and it must be removed by Ming.

I vote Israel
              money sqrt evil;
              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Oops, there should be about 5 more choices there (must have pressed enter instead of tab at one point), like Puerto Rico. Including France
                "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

51: UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
                  i think there has been some confusion, amoung our brothers across the pond. the proposed union of the US and the UK doesn't involve the UK becoming a state, but rather the US becoming a crown colony.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Nah, Cockney, we tried it that way already... didn't like it much. Why not try it the other way 'round this time?

-Arrian

p.s. I think Americans are happy with 50. It's a nice neat number. Besides, more would really clutter the flag.
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

In all seriousness, I would like to see Canada, Australia, New Zealand and all of Europe join the United States. Maybe Russia someday too. IMHO it's the world's best hope to avoid future conflict and promote western values throughout the world.

Comment

No banana? No "other" option? BTW everyone knows Porto Rico or Guam are the most likely candidates for the 51st state.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

all of South America should be the 51st state, we dont want to have to come down there again and liberate you all again
                          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Actually I think the US should be Mexico's 32nd state

1) everyone over there is starting to speak spanish
                              2) your kids are starting to play FOOTBALL (i.e. soccer) just like our kids
                              3) everyone is starting to like mexican food
                              4) soon hispanics will be the majority in many states

For more information contact your local Mexican consulate to see what papers your country needs to apply for Mexican statehood.

A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

For more information contact your local Mexican consulate to see what papers your country needs to apply for Mexican statehood.

I think Davis already filled them out!

The 51st state will either be Peurto Rico (due to all the manufacutring going on there drawing a lot of Americans) or California (North and South)....
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X