No announcement yet.

Latest on those cheeky BNP scamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, when I posted that question list Clear Skies posted a few years back, I got flamed to a nice tender crisp. My how times have changed (I hope).
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

• homophobia
      n : prejudice against (fear or dislike of) homosexual people and homosexuality
      I'll say the same thing as Bodds, get a room! Nothing to do with homosexual practice but everything to do with common decency.

Secondly, I disagree with this definition of homophobia. I agree with the part : fear or dislike of homosexual people, but not with homosexuality in general. People's identities should not be wrapped up solely in their sexual practices so that the two become interchangeable.

Clear Skies:

I feel like answering your post.

1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

Nothing 'caused' my heterosexuality. I make the choice to engage in this type of sexual activity.

2. When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual?

To engage in heterosexual activity? A very pretty lady.

3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may outgrow?

I hope not!

4. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

No. I have lots of friends who are guys.

5. If you have never slept with a person of the same sex, is it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?

Call me when you find one.

6. Do your parents know that you are straight? Do your friends and/or housemates know? And how did they react?

Yes to both. My friends wanted the phone number while my folks want me to settle down and get married.

7. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and stop flaunting it?

Sure, but how can I help it if she keeps wanting to kiss me?

8. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

Sex? Who's talking about sex?

9. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyle?

Not worth the effort. Why should I waste my time?

10. A disproportionate majority of child molestors are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers?

Disproportionate? Nope. Here's where you are wrong, Clear Skies. As for my children's safety, I'm worried more about educational quality than the sexual proclivities of the teacher.

11. Just what do men and women do in bed together? How can they know how to please each other, being so anatomically different?

We make do. As for the details, I'll let those far more qualified discuss the mechanics.

12. With all the societal support marriage recieves, the divorce rate is spiralling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

Easy divorce is part of the problem. People do not place as much value on the sanctity of marriage.

13. Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest rates of sexually transmitted diseases. Is it safe for women to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?

The STD risk is lower for someone who waits until marriage. Risk of pregnancy? Some women actually enjoy pregnancy.

14. How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to exclusive heterosexuality?

I'd be very shallow if my sexuality equalled my personality.

15. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race ever survive if everyone were heterosexual?

Menace of overpopulation? Please. Here in Canada the birth rate is 1.4 children per woman.

16. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don't you feel that he/she might be inclined to influence you in the direction of his/ her own learning?

No different from any other therapist. Trust takes some time to construct.

17. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. Have you considered trying aversion therapy?

Actually there are many happily married couples.

18. Would you want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems that they would have?

Problems? No road is completely smooth.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Obiwan, you did understand the reason for posting those questions, didn't you?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• It's old news.

I feel like feeding a troll, so sue me.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's
              Fine, but then so are 80% of people I know. They should keep it behind closed doors if they value their lives. Maybe it's OK in the promiscuous and liberal south due to ****ter Europeans immigrating, but in the north and Wales there at least remains some culture that isn't fond of delinquents.
              Sorry to burst your bubble of ignorance, but both Manchester and Newcastle upon Tyne have large gay scenes. Indeed, one reason put forward by gay students at Manchester University for coming to Manchester is the existence of the gay scene. Perhaps you've heard of 'Queer as Folk'?

Now remind me, perhaps my knowledge of U.K. geography has waned since living in Australia- where in the south are Newcastle and Manchester located?

If you travelled outside your isolation ward you might also notice that Cardiff has a gay scene- and what's more, black people! Real live ones, in living colour!

Swansea too! Even, dare I say it, Aberystwyth and Bangor! Just because gay men have had the good taste not to make a pass at you, doesn't mean we aren't everywhere- even Abertillery and Newport...
              Last edited by molly bloom; April 8, 2003, 19:23.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Hell, I'm in Swansea.

Comment

• Well, not right now but you know what I mean.

Comment

• PH:

after all, heterosexuality has hardly been a raging success for you, has it?
                    "yo pot, what up, this is kettle"

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Starchild
                      You know, when I posted that question list Clear Skies posted a few years back, I got flamed to a nice tender crisp. My how times have changed (I hope).
                      In a way Boddies is very useful, he keeps reminding me that there is still a lot of outrageous predjudice in this country.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's
                        Curtsibling, don't hate them but I was just wish they didn't have all these ****ing gay pride weeks, gay parades and kept any kind of signs of their gayness way out of sight of civilised society.
                        Not wishing to kick a man when he's banned, but one more thing.

I find 'gay pride' far more acceptable than the 'nazi pride' you and your kind expound.

That's all.
                        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X