Latest on those cheeky BNP scamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest on those cheeky BNP scamps

Liverpool Echo, the very latest Liverpool and Merseyside news, sport, what's on, weather and travel. Plus the latest Liverpool FC and Everton FC news.

JOSEPH Owens, a British National Party candidate seeking a seat in May's local elections in Liverpool, has a sinister past.

Owens, 41, a well-known figure in the Liverpool security scene, served eight months in jail for sending razor blades in the post to members of the city's Jewish community in 1982.

He was also convicted and jailed in 1994 for carrying CS gas and knuckle dusters when he worked as a clubland bouncer.

And in 1998 he was charged with the contract murder of 33-year-old nightclub security boss George Bromley - but the charge was dropped due to lack of evidence before the case went to trial.
    There's a record number of BNP candidates standing for May's Local Council elections. Get out and use your vote- for any other party. The only way they get elected is through voter apathy and low turnouts.

And if they knock on your door, scream "Rape!" as loud as you can.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

So what if he has done things wrong in the past? People make mistakes.

Let's see what his policies now are about. (ie, not presented with a blatant liberal bias).
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

And you show me a city centre bouncer that doesn't have a few "skeletons"!
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

dont tell me youre gonna vote for this guy...

you wouldnt give a liberal a second chance would you?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Since I don't live in Liverpool...!
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

you couldnt just move there for the day? chicago style of voting is what the UK needs
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Let's see what his policies now are about. (ie, not presented with a blatant liberal bias).
              Oh right they're really going to have changed from the idiotic stupidity that that party comes out with.

To quote Lenny Henry 'They want to give me £4000 to return home. That's nice it only costs £1.20 to get back on the bus to Wolverhampton'

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I was flicking through the campaign leaflet that the local Tories put through our letterbox the other day. Apparently, we here in Scawby contribute about £17,000 (it doesn't specify whether this is per person, or the entire village, nor does it specify over how long a period this is) towards public spending in S****horpe. O, the horror!

And, the Conservatives are going to reduce local government spending (the council has debts of £86 million, apparently) by introducing an ambitious public spending scheme which will help reduce crime and improve rural bus services, amongst other things. They're ambititious, I'll give them that.

Oh, and apparently the Lib Dems will say anything to get elected and are even worse then Labour. So, the Tories are clearly worried about them.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

On the face of it the BNP do seem to have some sensable policies , but this is to make them more electable. Sending Razorblades to Jews is completely unaccaptle, and he should have Jailed for longer for such a racist crime.

However, it would be interesting to see if the fella has changed, although since the BNP attracts extremists, i would doubt it.
                    Nevertheless, vote for the party and not the person, that's my opinion.
                    Up The Millers

Comment

The BNP are an odd bunch. They claim that they want to send all the foreigners 'back where they came from'. I wonder how far they'd go with this; my mum is Dutch - are they going to give her a load of money to go back there, or is she OK because she's white?
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

shhhhh paul, or they will find out the BNP is in fact a front for hitlers saved brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                          The BNP are an odd bunch. They claim that they want to send all the foreigners 'back where they came from'. I wonder how far they'd go with this; my mum is Dutch - are they going to give her a load of money to go back there, or is she OK because she's white?
                          The thing is, the Dutch tend to be hard working, same as most white nation's peoples (ever wonder why the richest nations tend to be white).

It is the cheats who want to bleed our taxpayers dry that the BNP want rid of nd rightfully so.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

boddington's its only cause the white man keeps the brown man down

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                              Hmmm..... If the BNP gets elected and I play my cards right, I could end up with a big UK taxpayer cheque sending me back to Canada. Shopping spree!
                              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X