No announcement yet.

And then the skies wept...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a bad picture that had waay to much contrast, so I fixed it as much as I could.

It also captured her face in the middle of singing, so her expression doesn't do justice to her pretty face.

But it's all there is. *sigh*

Elizabeth Katzman
    1985-2003
    R.I.P
    Attached Files

Comment

a beautiful post, sirotnikov
      CSPA

Comment

Very touching, I hope that articles such as this have us all pause and rethink why Fighting and War and Terrorism and Killing takes place.

My Prayers are without proper words to express sorrowful feeling that you must be feeling.

May the Prince of Peace and Lord of Lords shine his Radiance of Love in the inner most Painful parts of your heart and Soul!

May God Bless your pathway!

Grandpa Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

i also am quite perfectionistic, but on the other hand, i prefer to keep things in their "raw" state.
          Siro:

That's the conflict... If you want to tidy up some of the sentences, then do so, otherwise leave this well alone.

A good edit will retain the best portions while smoothing some of the rough spots.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

That was beautiful, Siro. Thanks for sharing that with us.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this, guy...

My highschool just lost a girl due to drunk driving a few weeks ago, actually. Terrible stuff.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Sorry to hear about this loss of life. These are very sad times for both israelis and palestinians. My sympathies Siro
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Re: And then the skies wept...

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

And then the Skies Wept…

...about all this crappy hypocrisy.

Tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands Iraqi casualties expected...
                  Attached Files
                  Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

CT, have you ever shown one iota of sympathy for anyone involved in the ME?

Comment

Wanna bet?
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Let's hope the violence ends... sometime, ever.

...was the play really going to be called "Best of Fiends"?

Comment

Re: Re: And then the skies wept...

Originally posted by Comrade Tribune

´

And even if this becomes true does it mean noone can post a personal story about a victim he knew??? Big nonsense.
                          Blah

Comment

SHAMEFUL post of yours CT

Siro- sorry
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: Re: Re: And then the skies wept...

Originally posted by BeBro
                              ´And even if this becomes true does it mean noone can post a personal story about a victim he knew??? Big nonsense.
                              Siro can certainly post anything he wants, just as I can comment on it.

However, this victimization game is blatant propaganda, and not even very good one. We all know -or should know!-, what is to blame for the violence.
                              Attached Files
                              Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

So when terrorists blow up an Israeli bus, we should blame the Israelis right?

Sounds great
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X