Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Midwest is the most horrible area of America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys.
    Billy the Kid was a wannabe, back-shooting wimp.

Hey! Did you know, no, you don't know this, Boann is a relative of Kit Carson?
    Yep. Sho nuff.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Calc II
      People on west are dudes who were losers in high school, so they move to seek fresh start and try to be cool
      As a high school loser, I resent that!

Besides, Japher and I know that Cali actually sux.
      Attached Files
      Be the bid!

Comment

• Besides, Japher and I know that Cali actually sux.
        I like than landscaping

People on west are dudes who were losers in high school, so they move to seek fresh start and try to be cool
        I was born here. I guess I was a born loser.

At least everyone is trying to be cool like me.

Naked and Famous.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher

I like than landscaping

Just trying to show everyone how awfully cold and snowy it is here.
          Be the bid!

Comment

• I'm beginning to think this thread might re-ignite the civil war........
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I'm beginning to think this thread might re-ignite the civil war........

It wouldn't last long. The Midwest and South have all the real men left in America...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Mono, I warned you...I lived in both Iowa and Wisconsin. I hate to say I told you so but.....

I TOLD YOU SO!!!
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• "I imagine many kids there have never seen the sea. That's really sad."
                  I've met some of them. Indeed, it is sad.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

• hehe - you were right Kyle! then again, it isn't QUITE as bad as I make it out here
                    Drake Tungsten
                    Albert Speer

Comment

• How can you bash Iowa when such illustrious people like MrFun hail from this state?
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• quote:
                        I'm beginning to think this thread might re-ignite the civil war........ quote

Then:
                        It wouldn't last long. The Midwest and South have all the real men left in America... q

Hoo-ah!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• You have insulted my honah suh! I must ask you to step outside!!!
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

• You have insulted my honah suh! I must ask you to step outside!!!

See? Yankees are so weak that they have to impersonate Southerners to seem tough...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• It was mockery, not imitation... thick headed rednecks...
                                Drake Tungsten
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X