Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Midwest is the most horrible area of America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York would be a lot nicer if it wasn't so full of New Yorkers.
    i been to NY several times and they are what makes the city so fun...especially the people selling fake crap in Times Square.
    I just don't know anymore.

Comment

Yeah... such a great city... you go into a restaurant and you have to walk past the garbage they have to stack out front. Civilized to say the least...

New York, the dirtiest city in the US... you guys can keep it.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It is obvious that the MidWest and the SouthEast IS the personification of the US. New York is the business capital of the US (and perhaps the world), but the US is controlled by the South (mostly Texas) and the Midwest. Look at the leaders in Congress and the White House. Texas, Illinois, South Dakota, Tennessee and it used to be Missouri (that spot is now California's, but not for long).

Even though NY matters squat politically, it is still very important.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What percentage of New Yorkers were born there? Thois place makes one a New Yorkers, just look at me, or Boris.

And yes, NY is bootleg heaven..were else can you get a movie for 10 bucks before it is released in theaters?
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

New York is the business capital of the US (and perhaps the world)
            Oh, so that explains why California has the 5th largest economy in the world. (Sarcasm)
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Kazaa
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                It is obvious that the MidWest and the SouthEast IS the personification of the US. New York is the business capital of the US (and perhaps the world), but the US is controlled by the South (mostly Texas) and the Midwest. Look at the leaders in Congress and the White House. Texas, Illinois, South Dakota, Tennessee and it used to be Missouri (that spot is now California's, but not for long).

Even though NY matters squat politically, it is still very important.
                Were someone is from Imran does not mean that art of the country "rules" America, and besides, all that election money, and those adds, where do you think they come from? Not pensacola or Austin, that's for sure.

I never claimed NY was the cleanest place in the country..never will, cause its not true, but our garbage is mroe classy than the stuff you find in most of the US anyway

Comment

"It is obvious that the MidWest and the SouthEast IS the personification of the US."

Wrong. Every single area of the U.S.A. is the personification of the United States. we are united, like it or loathe it, but we've just got to deal with it.

It may seem that the u.s. is controlled by the south and midwest right now, politically, but this too will change. Power has shifted so often that it's really ridiculous to say that one thing will last forever.

"The highpoint of the local culture is verbal abuse."
                  If you're such a simpleton to take everything we say at face value, I suppose I could understand your dismay at our verbal sparring.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Oh, so that explains why California has the 5th largest economy in the world. (Sarcasm)
                    Maybe the forty million people there have something to do with it?

Please Japher, point to the California metropolitan area that contains the same amount of finantial markets, major instutions such as bank and insurers, stock and commodities markets, credit card companies and coporate headquarters.......

I will wait.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                      ...that contains the same amount of finantial markets, major instutions such as bank and insurers, stock and commodities markets, credit card companies and coporate headquarters...
                      Yes... New York... headquarters to the scummiest businesses in the World. Go New York... New Yorkers and corporate/financial scum... they go hand in hand
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Also I feel I should mention that I was not 'spurned' by some midwestern girl... thinks in that area are all going very nicely...
                        Drake Tungsten
                        Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Please Japher, point to the California metropolitan area....

Can't do it. They are all in Delaware.
                          Be the bid!

Comment

Oh, come on.
                            New York is New York. It's important, but so is Bush. Doesn't mean he's the best.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

new york is the polar opposite of Bush - please do not compare the two
                              Drake Tungsten
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Isn't NYC the designated pisspot ?

(sorry, Chris )
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X