Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Midwest is the most horrible area of America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because you're the Ugly American.

Chien sale.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Frogger,

I've been to Montreal. Twice.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Have fun?
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Great, just what the world needs: ANOTHER third-world country...

*DRoseDARs ducks and runs...*
          Attached Files
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

is ohio part of the midwest? were pretty dull here, but not the jerks you describe...

Comment

I desperately wish I could get out of here

Utah's not in the Midwest!
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Frogger,

*shrug* It was ok. We went out to various bars/clubs (Cresent Street, IIRC). It wasn't anything special. The only appeal at the time was that I was over 18 but not yet 21.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Why the vitrol for the Midwest? They have really nice people, and totally blow NorthEasterners out of the water. Being a Mid-Atlantic guy (which is like NorthEast light), I have to say NorthEasterners are selfish AND condescending. Midwesterners and Southerners are the nicest people in North America.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have to say NorthEasterners are selfish AND condescending. Midwesterners and Southerners are the nicest people in North America.
                    I knew this thread was gonna turn into a ****fest. Let's all hold hands and made nasty generalizations about each other. Yay!

-Arrian

Comment

Hey, he deserves it, he started the thread (and we all know that he's a NorthEasterner, so no offense ).
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I suppose. And in the interest of full disclosure, I can in fact be condescending at times toward the MidWest & South.

-Arrian

Comment

I'll idly note that Canadians are both nicer, and smarter, than Americans.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Comment

*points to Quebec*

Comment

Quebec isn't part of Canada.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X