Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Midwest is the most horrible area of America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    What is wrong with San Fran?
    Nothing, I was just pointing out the flaw in that line of reasoning!

I'd actually say Alabama or Mississippi is better. Of course, going there is the problem .

NY has a lot, but the only thing which I'd say it is the BEST at, is Pizza, of course .
    I lived in AL, and I can't think of having better soul food than in Atlanta. Busy Bee Cafe.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
      From a Midwesterner's point of view, people from the west coast are crazy, and people from the east coast are selfish greedy jerks
      your a jerk, i cant help it that i make more money than you
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by Sten Sture
        Chicago pizza is better. Any pizza served by the pound and eaten with a steak knife is a winner.
        Ugh, I don't think so. Deep dish is narsty. Who wants to chew through all that dough, when it is the cheese and sauce that make the pizza?

New York Pizza is the best I've ever had. Anything esle would have to come in a distant second.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Ah Boris, sometimes you just make me wanna give ya a kiss...... on the cheek that is .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Sten... just ignore the New Yorkers when it comes to their taste in Pizza... They like theirs limp
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Better than having it grossly obese .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Better than having it grossly obese .
                We still talking about Pizza, or Chicagoans?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Matter of taste.

But when it comes to thin style pizza, New York pizza is still bad because it is limp. I much prefer the more italian style where the crust is thin... light... and crisp.

You try to hold a piece of New York pizza with one hand, and half the toppings will fall in your lap
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Ming, it's not that limp. All you have to do is slightly curl the slice lengthwise, and it's not a problem. Hardly brain surgery.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• it's not limp, but you have to curl the slice...

just admit it's limp
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It is for Chicagoans .

Comment

• Chicagoans (is that even a word) know limp when they see it. Obviously, New Yorkers don't
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                            it's not limp, but you have to curl the slice...

just admit it's limp
                            You seemed to have forgotten the words "that" and "slightly" in my post. Are you picking up debate tricks from Bezerker now?

Chicago pizza is just bread. What's the point? Not to mention the sheer nastiness of the grease in all the crevasses. Blech.

They don't even use a good cheese mix in Chicago pizza. Might as well put Kraft slices on it, or velveeta.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• The best pizza, you'll probably never have a chance to enjoy.
                              Pizza Villa in Richardson, Texas.
                              Family owned and operated for 40 years.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Pay no attention to Ming - he thinks what makes a great city is tidiness

That btw probably makes a lot of sense in Hicksville Mid Western USA.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X