Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Midwest is the most horrible area of America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming

Yes... New York... headquarters to the scummiest businesses in the World. Go New York... New Yorkers and corporate/financial scum... they go hand in hand
    We are the only ones with the guts and imagination, but we can claim all the credit.. the boys in Texas got us beat in the corpoarte scum category (Enron), and were is worldcom located?
    But this comes from a man in the clean governing capitol of the country.. were things are so good even the dead vote, and often!
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
      new york is the polar opposite of Bush - please do not compare the two
      I'm comparing their importance.

If they were polar opposites of importance, New York would be the size of Alert...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Maybe the forty million people there have something to do with it?

Please Japher, point to the California metropolitan area that contains the same amount of finantial markets, major instutions such as bank and insurers, stock and commodities markets, credit card companies and coporate headquarters.......
        Do I have to?

Buisness capital of the US, IMO, means that they have the capacity of generating the most revenue. Maybe New York can be the Investment Capital of The US?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Isn't NYC the designated pisspot ?

(sorry, Chris )
          Nah, mus be Dallas, cause we New Yorkers have moved form pisspots and spitoons and up to Toilets! (yeah indoor plumbing)

As for Asher (for comparing NYC to Bush):

Let loose the hounds boys, we got ourselves a Canuck hunt!

Comment

I see the educational system in the US is still lackluster.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It must be weird living a thousand miles from the ocean. That would freak me out.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Do I have to?

Buisness capital of the US, IMO, means that they have the capacity of generating the most revenue. Maybe New York can be the Investment Capital of The US?
                Please explain to me how an entire state can be called the capitol of anyting?

If revenue production per head is your measure, look at the cities of Alaska.and all their oil revenue.

Comment

I see the educational system in the US is still lackluster.

Yes, yes it is.

AH: they make pretend with those big lakes they got.

Comment

Also I feel I should mention that I was not 'spurned' by some midwestern girl... thinks in that area are all going very nicely...
                    Suuuure...

Interesting rant. I am just curious as to why you made the initial post.

In my own defense, while I was born here, I grew up in NY, and have traveled the globe a bit.

Not all of us Mid-Westerners are TOTAL savages, you know.

Comment

You have indoor plumbing?
                      Well, garsh! I guess I'd best be saddling up and moseying on up there to that there NYC, huh?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"The highpoint of the local culture is verbal abuse."

If you're such a simpleton to take everything we say at face value...
                        I stand corrected. The highpoint of the local culture is exagerated verbal abuse by a bunch of blowhards. I guess that must be enticing to some folks.
                        Be the bid!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          It must be weird living a thousand miles from the ocean. That would freak me out.
                          What is this "Ocean" you speak of...?

Comment

Oh. I must of misread the sentence:

New York is the business capital of the US (and perhaps the world), but the US is controlled by the South (mostly Texas) and the Midwest.
                            I took New York as being a state. My actual measure was GDP.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              I love the land, hate the people.

This is one ass backwards statement. The land out here is desperately boring; the people are the ones who make life worth living...
                              I agree

the midwest land is terrible

it scared me away

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                You have indoor plumbing?
                                Well, garsh! I guess I'd best be saddling up and moseying on up there to that there NYC, huh?
                                You are welcome partner.. and we are getting better and better Brisket all the time as well

Comment

Working...
                                X