No announcement yet.

Republic of Alberta, Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Alberta votes to secede, declares itself independent and stops sending money to and accepting money from Ottawa, what would happen?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Just give it up. You don't know WHAT Albertans want.

You're not even a Canadian for christ sake. Just get out of the thread...

Albertans are pissed off because we are politically very different from the rest of the country. So much so that the rest of the country doesn't care to compromise for our sake.

It's just the icing on the cake how much money Canada sucks out of our province...
      So one has to be a Canadian to see that your argument doesn't work. How magical. Why should I give up in the face of your poor argumentation.

Actually my grandmother was born in Canada - so was my wife's. We have many relations here - but that's the Empire for you.

Obiwan is right - you need much more than a referendum.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

If Alberta votes to secede, declares itself independent and stops sending money to and accepting money from Ottawa, what would happen?
        I shudder to think. Look, why don't you all go on strike? As far as I know that is not illegal.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
          So one has to be a Canadian to see that your argument doesn't work.
          Are you intentionally setting up the strawmen and hoping I won't catch them, or do you have reading comprehension problems?

You're not even Canadian, let alone Albertan, so you sure as hell shouldn't be explaining to people "what Albertans want". Capiche?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• You're not even Canadian, let alone Albertan, so you sure as hell shouldn't be explaining to people "what Albertans want". Capiche?
            All my grandparents were born here in Canada.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

Ah, swearing - the last refuge of the inarticulate.

I never said secession was out of the question, just that Asher's argument doesn't hold water. Can you provide a better one?

Nuff said.
              ALL I HAVE LEFT TO CONTRIBUTE:

Is that any Canadian EVER moronic enough to use the term "NUFF SAID" be shot in the stomach and left in a freezing Yukon ditch to die overnight.

Last refuge of the scumbag lefty wasting human resource in a PHILOSOPHY degree, I imagine. Here's a bonus - if you're indignant enough a Quebecer, the liberals will probably pay for your useless choice of education! Have fun serving coffee for the rest of your life and proving our system is a failure, Socrates - you make Canada proud

Comment

• My nephew visited New Zealand once, and it's safe to say everybody there wants to join with Mexico for the economic prosperity it would bring.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA Oh wait, half of these people aren't even living in Canada? I don't think that's even worth my making fun of

Comment

• Is that any Canadian EVER moronic enough to use the term "NUFF SAID" be shot in the stomach and left in a freezing Yukon ditch to die overnight.
                    'Nuff Said
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Asher: you're the one claiming that members of the CF are politically aligned to Albertans. It is up to you to prove your claim.
                      Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
                        Asher: you're the one claiming that members of the CF are politically aligned to Albertans. It is up to you to prove your claim.
                        Don't have any links baby.
                        Just used the power of thought.

I thought they'd support the people who think they should raise the military budget more than the people who think they should slash it.

Comment

How are his comments about chop sticks any different than your previous ones slamming Albertans?
                          It's sad that you can't recognise the difference.

Besides, I only slam whining Albertan separatists like you, not Albertans as a whole.
                          Golfing since 67

Comment

• I don't see how the use of chop sticks is any more derrogatory as if you made a comment about me using a fork.

But then again, it's always fun to play the persecuted minority card.

But YES! I WILL ADMIT IT!

I use a fork!

Ban me for my racial remarks.

Comment

Don't have any links baby.
                              Just used the power of thought.

I thought they'd support the people who think they should raise the military budget more than the people who think they should slash it.
                              The Liberals just raised the military budget by $1 billion a year so according to your logic, the military supports the liberals and therefore, since you claim the military is aligned with Albertans, Albertans vote Liberal.

You have no facts to back up your assumption that the military votes like Albertans do.

You assume that members of the CF are right wing military nuts. They are not. They are a cross-section of Canadian society.
                              Golfing since 67

Comment

I don't see how the use of chop sticks is any more derrogatory as if you made a comment about me using a fork.

But then again, it's always fun to play the persecuted minority card.

But YES! I WILL ADMIT IT!

I use a fork!

Ban me for my racial remarks.
                                What in the world are you talking about.
                                Golfing since 67

Comment

Working...
                                X