No announcement yet.

Stupid baby names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and that pronounciation differs from the usual one , how?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

its his last name and it stresses the "saTAN" rather than "saTIN"
      I just don't know anymore.

Comment

*tries to say the word in different ways*

nope, still satan. still a stupid name to call your child. ( Or a cool and innovative one, it's all a matter of pov )
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by MacTBone
          There's an NHL player who's first or last name is Satan, pronounced Say-tahn.
          Actually it pronounced, Sha-tahn.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There's an NHL player who's first or last name is Satan, pronounced Say-tahn.
            The player is Miroslav Satan,
            pronounced Sha - tan.
            He's slovakian.

My favourite:

"My last name is Tinkletop. For some reason my wife objects to naming our son Timothy."
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I knew a girl in middle school, named Barbie Schlappy. Yes, she was a blonde. Everyone wondered if her dad's name was Richard...
              Talent Optional

Comment

The former mayor of my home town was Harry Baals. He has a street named after him, but the signs get ripped off all of the time.
                Be the bid!

Comment

Originally posted by Sten Sture
                  The former mayor of my home town was Harry Baals. He has a street named after him, but the signs get ripped off all of the time.
                  You aren't from Utah are you? The town next to my hometown had a police cheif named Harry Balls.

ACK!

Comment

Nope, Indiana... but just to prove it:
                    Attached Files
                    Be the bid!

Comment

At work I came across the resume of a man named Richard Posthumous, and yes, he went by ****.

I also have a contact, male, named "Pat," whose full name is "Patsy." Who the **** names a male son "Patsy?!"
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        At work I came across the resume of a man named Richard Posthumous, and yes, he went by ****.

I also have a contact, male, named "Pat," whose full name is "Patsy." Who the **** names a male son "Patsy?!"
                        I guess Patsy took the fall for the guy getting married.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                          My mother wanted to name me Vladimir
                          And what exactly is wrong with that name? Other than the fact that it won't fit you as an italian...

As for the names, one of the guys in our dorms is named Man Hung... He's asian, so for them it is probably a normal name.
                          XBox Live: VovanSim
                          xbox.com (login required)
                          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                          Spore page

Comment

I think naming your son after a lesbian Russian pop duo is rather harsh...
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

That claim is about as valid as saying that naming a baby Ed would be harsh because he would then be named after a retarded american necrophile.
                              XBox Live: VovanSim
                              xbox.com (login required)
                              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                              Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Parents who wanted their kid to grow up tough!

My favourite name is the NASCAR driver, **** (Richard) Trickle.
                                "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                                "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Working...
                                X