No announcement yet.

Stupid baby names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always knew those Greek guys liked goats!
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

When my mom used to work at the local hospital while she was in college there was a single mother who named her son Bastardo. No joke.
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Nope

But there was a freak thing some decades ago. Allegendly in some remote village a human-sheep mutation was born...

The poor thing didn't last but a few minutes.

Or maybe it's just a village legend

Comment

Stupid babies have the same sort of names as smart babies.

Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I honestly think U.S needs a law concerning baby names, like we have in Finland. Naming your child 'Toolio' isn't freedom, it's child abuse.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Phil Inkpen
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

In my book this rates right up there and thank the powers that be that my mother had the good sense enough to over rule my father when he wanted to name me Quieda pronounced Weeda but wound up naming me Mary Jayne insted. And no he wasn't a hippie he was a Lt. Col. in the Air Force
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

i know a guy named Dermit McDermit
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

There is a news journalist on ITV called Nina Nannar

There used to be a Ben Dover at my old school

A name for two Scottish queers: Ben Doon and Phil McCrackin
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

thank the powers that be that my mother had the good sense enough to over rule my father when he wanted to name me Quieda pronounced Weeda

"my name is Quida, Al Quida."
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

These are great!

My own meager addition:

Christophpher

Yes, with a double "ph". Someone actually named her son that.

And in one of the blocks where I deliver the newspaper there's someone named "T. Bone". At least it says so on the sign.
                        The long list of nonsense

Comment

Ppl I work with: Harry Guy and Thom Thomas
                          A kid my brother-in-law teaches: Mike Hunt (Just say it out loud and really fast)

I heard about some brit who named his son "Lord" or something like that, and he was made to change it.

I think it would be cool to have your name be a title; Lord, King, Duke, Doctor... I would take Academy Award Nominee.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

this one made me laugh :

How about Lou? When I was in England, I heard that name and it seemed to have a little tinkle to it. Randy is good too.

You weren't listening QUITE hard enough in England, were you?
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

My mother wanted to name me Vladimir
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

There's an NHL player who's first or last name is Satan, pronounced Say-tahn.
                                I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                                New faces...Strange places,
                                Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                                -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Working...
                                X