No announcement yet.

Danish Scout Camp Features Nazi Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, I cannot believe you're still replying to this little troll named MRT.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• ziiiiiiiing! good one
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I'd actually think that "troll" would be a compliment in your case. The alternative is that you seriously believe that a war that occurred 2500 years ago can in any way justify action taken today, which would be indicative of vast historical ignorance (any bets on how many times that land has changed hands in the past, say, 10,000 years?). The alternative would also make you a hypocrite, since California was stolen much more recently than 2500 years ago.

So, choose your label carefully -- troll, or ignorant hypocrite.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• loinburger, im saying is that their reasoning for it being their homeland doesnt make much because of the history, all of the history
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by panag

hi ,

we as a nation dont play such games , ....
            The images I see on television suggest your having your version of the Super Bowl right now

Originally posted by panag
            have a nice day
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger
              I'd actually think that "troll" would be a compliment in your case. The alternative is that you seriously believe that a war that occurred 2500 years ago can in any way justify action taken today, which would be indicative of vast historical ignorance (any bets on how many times that land has changed hands in the past, say, 10,000 years?). The alternative would also make you a hypocrite, since California was stolen much more recently than 2500 years ago.

So, choose your label carefully -- troll, or ignorant hypocrite.
              Loinburger, I believe we paid Mexico $15 million for California.
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• 2 things:
                -most chances are that the hebrews were derived from the canaanites, became one of the tribes that did succeed, and became more than just a tribe, engulfing other tribes, etc. Other examples to such canaanites: Phoenicians. I base this on the fact that the hebrews had the same deities, the same alphabet, and the same art, and a similar language.
                -It is rumored that the canaanites in their turn chased away tribes of african origin ( yes, I know we're all of african origin, but they came from the north to do so.)

oh and another small correction:
                -The first arabs to conquer a piece of this land did so in the 1st century, A.D., not the 7th. They were the Nabateans, and of course have nothing to do with Islam. also, arabs and hebrews often cooperated in ancient times in their fights against the Assyrians. They failed, of course. but that's a different story.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                  Loinburger, I believe we paid Mexico $15 million for California.
                  Really? I'd thought that the only part we really purchased was down towards the south (in the Gadsden Purchase), and the rest was conquered in the Mexican-American War.

Did we pay for the land we conquered or something?
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Azazel, still your ancestors were very proud of having annihilated ALL of the cursed Canaanites who dared to dwell on the promised land.
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Wernazuma-

All of the Caananites? Hardly. Philistines were not defeated, they stayed in the Promised Land.

Heck, the Bible even says that Israel was punished for not persuing those who were left. If the Jews were so bloodthirsty, why couldn't they finish the task?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What does Promised Land promise? 85% income tax? That's what it sounds like

j/k
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by obiwan18
                          Wernazuma-
                          All of the Caananites? Hardly. Philistines were not defeated, they stayed in the Promised Land.
                          Heck, the Bible even says that Israel was punished for not persuing those who were left. If the Jews were so bloodthirsty, why couldn't they finish the task?
                          But you see, this just reveals that Israel's religious authorities viewed not having killed all as a bad thing - or even worse, GOD thought it was a bad thing not to have them all slaughtered, thus he was so angry he had to punish his own people.
                          No historian could ever argue with good conscience that the Israelites could have killed an entire nation, people back then didn't have the means to do that - heck, not even today our madmen manage to do so. Moreover it was probably a political standoff that lead the Hebrews not to kill them all. Fact is that the book Josua praises and glorifies the annihilation of whole cities and a whole nation - period. Yet, that's not at all outstanding in that time, the annihilation of cities was good tone among most/all nations back then in the Near East.
                          An idiot who blames modern jews for that.
                          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Azazel, still your ancestors were very proud of having annihilated ALL of the cursed Canaanites who dared to dwell on the promised land.
                            Actually, lots of smaller canaanite tribes have remained till the end of the ancient world (100 AD). this was the time that all/most culture native to this land began to disappear. for example, the Edomites were conquered by the hebrews at some time before the Roman invasion. most of them converted to judaism, and were considered jews, but their edomite lineage was know. Herod was an edomite, for example. some of the edomites did not convert, as well as other cannanite tribes, such as the Amonites (their capital was what is now the capital of Jordan, Amman, or Rabat-Amon, another of the ancient cities).

It was an issue of cultural domination, assimilation and integration, not simple genocide, as many like to picture it. All around the old testament you could see cases of "mixed" couples, and people converting from monotheism and polytheism, and vice versa. Yes, the hebrews were very religiously zealous. So?
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
                              It was an issue of cultural domination, assimilation and integration, not simple genocide, as many like to picture it. All around the old testament you could see cases of "mixed" couples, and people converting from monotheism and polytheism, and vice versa. Yes, the hebrews were very religiously zealous. So?
                              Nothing "so", the last sentences of my last post should explain. I don't doubt that there was intermixing and the OT tells about lots of Hebrews converting to Polytheism, yet the fact remains that a) those who do are punished by God, b) those Canaanites were to be destroyed completely, or so ordained God according to the religious proto-zealots.

It's not a statement against modern Jews, not even against ancient Hebrews (it's not really unique that a people back then had such thoughts, after all they culturally weren't in the position to reflect their own actions so much as we do). It's more a statement against modern religious people who think that the God in the bible should still be the measure of our lives...

Comment

• I guess I don't follow the thread very well, since I don't how is it connected to the original topic. ( Let's play the Kevin Bacon game! )
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X