No announcement yet.

Danish Scout Camp Features Nazi Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, arent you chasing around palestinians with bulldozers?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph

The last politician stating such an idiocy ("Ah, you're a Jew? So your homeland is Israel?") survived his statement just for a day or two in office and was then removed (i.e., of course, he went at "free will"). That was somewhere in the early or mid nineties, and nobody ever heard a word about him.

Another politician is known for his frequent attacks on the Israeli policy and for messing around with the Central Council of Jews in Germany. His statements are not anti-semitic, but while it's legal to criticize Israel, to try to gain political benefits out of this is a big no-no. He's also out of office now and his party tries to remove him completely from their list. The liberal-democratic party btw., a party yet more moronic than the social-democrats currently in power.

All in all, nobody except the small amount of swastika waving scum would consider to call the Jews in Germany other than Germans.
      Good for Germany.

As for America, the same would happen if someone would be idiot enough to say that the blacks are not Americans and should go back to Africa.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
        haha, arent you chasing around palestinians with bulldozers?
        hi ,

no we dont , ......

however , we do chase people , people who kill others , people who are terrorist , yeah , those people we chase , but we dont chase anyone for his religion , race , or class , ......

have a nice day
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• After all, I think we don't even disagree too much, I agree with most of what you said.
          However, I didn't mean to put all the blame on muslims
          or Islamists, but simply I wanted to point out that the synagogue burnings and vast majority of violent acts against jews has an islamistic background here in Europe. Yet of course that doesn't say anything about our own, home made antisemitism to have gone. It's there, latently waiting to break out again (however it's not that likely as we were lamentably very successful with not having many of them anymore.

Originally posted by Ned
          I think the case might be different, though, if there was an African nation like Israel that was behaving like Israel. That would, in a sense, give a cover for the racists to attack blacks while seeming only to be attacking that African nation's policies.
          Yes, I guess that's the way latent racism breaks out very often. One can see it with Arabs and muslims too. As I've heard, since 9-11 it's not too much fun to be muslim in many areas... Also here in Austria, concern has been issued that although no physical violence has yet been commited the wind is getting rougher for muslims living here.

Europe has a long history of anti-Semitism which in its virulence, at times, greatly exceeded America's racism against blacks. I also see that most Europeans are highly critical of Israel. I see growing anti-Semitic acts. Is it reasonable to believe that only the Muslim immigrants are involved?
          I can't speak for all European countries, but after all they can't possibly be much more antisemitic than Austria. Here, I haven't heard of ANY physical attack on jews, which is partly also because our muslim community is considered to be very moderate.
          There are the general stupid neo-nazi acts on jewish cemetaries which lamentably happen from time to time, but it's not getting more nor less over the last decades - one every 5-10 years maybe in Austria. Beside that, antisemitism here is more like "the jewish lobby at the east coast" style, not breaking out violently. Again, few are left here in Europe, so there's no group to be focused on by "traditional antisemitism". I know 2 Jewish students at my university but although they experience this "But you lobby at the east coast"-crap but no open rejection, leave alone violence.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• sure you do! i saw israelis bulldozing the house of relatives of suicide bombers...havent they already lost enough in the unfortunate loss of their relative to fanaticism and suicide?

also the idea of an orthodox jew in the seat of a bulldozer chasing a bunch of muslims around struck my funnybone. it be like something out of a "family guy"
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Wernazuma III
              After all, I think we don't even disagree too much, I agree with most of what you said.
              Thanks. I also find myself in agreement with you.

I apologize to you and every other European for my earlier overbroad generalizations.
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                sure you do! i saw israelis bulldozing the house of relatives of suicide bombers...havent they already lost enough in the unfortunate loss of their relative to fanaticism and suicide?

also the idea of an orthodox jew in the seat of a bulldozer chasing a bunch of muslims around struck my funnybone. it be like something out of a "family guy"
                hi ,

you did not see that , you saw the bombers house , thats one , two we tend to keep religion away from our judgement at those times , so an Haredi shall not drive a dozer , ......

come and see then you shall understand , ...

have a nice day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• but panag, can you not admit it would be funny to see such a thing?

but i doubt being the zionist state you are you keep religion that far away from your decisions.

Comment

• MRT, don't be silly. Zionism started as a purely secular movement, and mainly still is. Zionism isn't necessarily supportive of the settler movement. It merely states that the Jews should have their own state placed where it historically should be - Eretz Yisrael.

And please stop saying irrespective nonsense (as in "wouldn't it be funny to see such a thing?").

panag - I'm tired of you. Either you stop acting like a fool, or please stop posting in my threads. You've claimed it's all a 'game' - well this game makes my side look bad. I'm not sure who or what you are - please go away.

Comment

• their own state place historicly...that they stole from arabs, and is documented in their own scripture...

Comment

• i saw israelis bulldozing the house of relatives of suicide bombers...

it's the suicide bomber's houses, which are not occupied by their relatives.

from psychologoical investigation of the sucide bombers israel managed to catch, it seemed that the family is often a very important part in a bomber's motivation to go out on his mission. it can be divided into several effects, which don't necessarily all exist:

1) the bomber is raised at home as a fanatic, and is told at home that sacrificing his life for islam and against israel is great. (in which case they are driving him to the crime)

2) the bomber is known as a terror activist and his family doesn't try to stop him (in which case they are accomplices)

3) the bomber is of poor / weak family, and wants to better them. how?
                        a. a bomber's family is very respected
                        b. it get's aid money from Iraq
                        c. it get's aid money from the relevant terror organization (hamas)
                        d. it (used to) get aid money from the PA.

The strategy of targetting the house of the suicide bomber, thus hurting his family makes his choise much tougher, and infact has causes several palestinian families to call Israeli authorities on their sons, would be bombers, to protect themselves.

Comment

• their own state place historicly...that they stole from arabs, and is documented in their own scripture...

Where is it written in the jewish scripture that they stole anything from the arabs?

Comment

• slaying of the canaanites? the original people of the holy land...

Comment

• "Arab: A member of a Semitic people inhabiting Arabia, whose language and Islamic religion spread widely throughout the Middle East and northern Africa from the seventh century."

Yup, that sure describes the Canaanites to a 't'...
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• you know what i meant. stole from somoene else that was not jewish. i misused the word arab to describe them...sorry.

of course their land of milk and honey was promised to them by god so i guess they should have done it

Comment

Working...
                                X