Funniest thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fez
    But mine was more original and had many twists in it.

Like schizophrenia.

Comment

My vote-

"Best Foreign minister ever for the Civ 2 Democracy Game"

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The photoshop challenge thread. I was laughing for weeks.
        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

people... post link as well if u can.. share some of the joy with others.
          :-p

Comment

The infamous Photoshop thread:

Comment

Ixnay, you should start another using advertisments, or perhaps Poly Businesses

Comment

Not too long ago jimmytrick had a thread in the Civ3 forum stating that if everyone had an 80 IQ they would understand that Civ3 is the best game ever. That is the funniest thread I've seen on Apolyton.
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

Like schizophrenia.
                  You lost what little respect I had for you.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon

Like schizophrenia.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                      that one where you made a DL....
                      EDIT: this one. right here
                      I allways enjoyed people fighting But is this arranged, too funny to be real.

Comment

I was awfully amused by the "Weirdest Shakira Lyric" poll/thread. Looks like it's gone, though, or I'd post a link.
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

You lost what little respect I had for you.
                          No Fezzywezzyhunnybumpkins! Say it's not so! Please don't leave me

Comment

I have a feeling that this going to turn into yet another one of my favorite funny threads.
                            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                              The infamous Photoshop thread:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=62486

After going back to that thread, I didn't know I summited all of those corny posters. Well, I think about 2/3s are cool, but the rest of mine are really stupid.

Comment

But mine was more original and had many twists in it.
                                All of the ST's have 'interesting' twists on them, they're definetily more funny than your Fez-thread,
                                and when Kassi and Ari are both active, they reach 500 post's in...
                                what, 3 days?

Comment

Working...
                                X