Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red_jon

No Fezzywezzyhunnybumpkins! Say it's not so! Please don't leave me
    Are you always this cruel to your boyfriend(s)?
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

All of the ST's have 'interesting' twists on them, they're definetily more funny than your Fez-thread,
      and when Kassi and Ari are both active, they reach 500 post's in...
      what, 3 days?
      I am sorry but I wasn't counting threads I don't understand. And no, my thread was better.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by redbull
        Ixnay, you should start another using advertisments, or perhaps Poly Businesses
        Possibly after xmas break. I tried starting another one (games) soon after the movie poster one died but it never took off.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Are you always this cruel to your boyfriend(s)?
          Nah, just my *****es.

Comment

Let's stay on topic folks...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Who is topic?

Comment

Any fool knows that the funniest threads fall into these three categories.

1- David Floyd explains his politics.

2- Albert Speer explains his sex life.

3- Evan VonChristoph loses another argument with the voices in his head.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

A winner...
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    Could you please post a link ? Thx in advance
                    The monster itself. Just be warned that 90% of it is crap.

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

and when Kassi and Ari are both active, they reach 500 post's in...
                      what, 3 days?
                      Actually, the quickest fill is 6 days.

But those always end up as people banging their heads against inevitable wall of quotes-replies. I think that when the scroll bar reaches the 3mm height the thread has a problem.

I'd say that this part of your list should be replaced with "Fez displays his revolving door sexuality".
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Laz nails it.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                          Any fool knows that the funniest threads fall into these three categories.

I rather watch a dishwasher run.

What sex life?

I'd say that this part of your list should be replaced with "Fez displays his revolving door sexuality".
                          Start thinking a bit... those threads are too old to begin with, and one I don't think like that anymore.

Comment

Now, that's not true, Fez.
                            I've been wondering which side of the coin today was myself.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Now, that's not true, Fez.
                              I've been wondering which side of the coin today was myself.
                              No you are misunderstanding. What I said was I don't make threads announcing personal issues like that anymore. Haven't in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

A winner...
                                I have never seen a thread wuth Evan VanChristoph, Can someone provide me a link?
                                Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

Working...
                                X