Funniest thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thread

what is the funniest thread you have seen on poly.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

that one where you made a DL....
    EDIT: this one. right here
    Last edited by Method; December 9, 2002, 18:39.

Comment

Evil, Evil Finland was way better.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I DONT HAVE A DL
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

maybe, but i just wanted to remind flash of that thread

I DONT HAVE A DL

not anymore, you dont

Comment

Although it wasn't exactly laugh-out-loud funny, the photoshop movie poster thread was the most fun.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

What is Evil, Evil Finland ?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's the thread started by Laz that prompted the invasion of Finns to Apolyton.

It has been bumped a few times, but Ming closed it last time because it was being spammed too much.
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Could you please post a link ? Thx in advance
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                    Although it wasn't exactly laugh-out-loud funny, the photoshop movie poster thread was the most fun.

Comment

time for another one?
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nobody has mentioned Fez thread that reached 500.....
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Perhaps because it was more pathetic than it was funny.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                            Nobody has mentioned Fez thread that reached 500.....
                            Even the Coffee Shop threads get to 500 all the time
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But mine was more original and had many twists in it.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
                              X