Sex changes should be made illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex change should be made illegal?

Well if I was in that situation I would know but I am not. I can't support it but I am not against it. I don't know about it... I don't see why it should be illegal...
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I think someone here is having a sexual identity problem. (and I'm not talking about you Fez)
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Zylka?
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

exactly
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I've learned my lesson today. When having sex with a beautiful woman, BEWARE, "she" could be a "he".
            Of course "she" could tell you that "she" is not an "ex-he", but doesn't that just prove that he is lying?

[very tongue-in-cheek here folks]
            "A witty saying proves nothing."
            - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

Strange people around here.

POWER TO THE TRANSVESTITES

Comment

This thread reminds me of a song. Something about girls and boys, and their wants.

People's bodies are theirs and theirs alone. As long as they don't hurt themselves, they should be allowed to do whatever they want.

And if someone you're having sex with has the ability to make you this angry, shouldn't you know this sort of thing about them in advance?

And most people that get sex changes do so because they feel that on the inside, they are a different sex. Getting a sex change just means that they are the same sex inside and out. And that's a good thing. Why would this be a problem?

And what is the technical difference between transsexual and transgender?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Transvestites: Men who dress in women's clothes.

Transexuals: People who have had sex change operations.

At least get the goddamned terminology right so your ignorance isn't 100% obvious.

(EDIT: Above is for Zylka, not Lorizael)

Lorizael:

Transgendered people are those who feel they are trapped in the body of the wrong gender. They become transexuals once they've had the operation.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Oh boo hoo I made one mistake in terminology. Still doesn't change how disgusting and inappropriate the procedure is. Asher and Zkribbler made the same mistake even though they share your views. I guess twice the ignorance lives on your side of the debate
                    Last edited by Zylka; December 1, 2002, 01:19.

Comment

Except that everything else in your posts reeks of total ignorance about the subject. Your terminology mistake was just icing on the cake.

Make an effort next time to speak with/get to know some transgendered and transexual people, read up on the subject and stop being so damned ignorant. Then come back to us. Until then, it's just a bunch of pointless hot air.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                        Oh boo hoo I made one mistake in terminology. Still doesn't change how disgusting and inappropriate the procedure is.
                        Hah! Disgusting? Says who? You? Too bad, the world isn't gonna stop tatooing their bodies even if you think its gross (for example). you dont know how stupid you sound right now!

(Very first post)
                        Here are the basic, concrete, just and undeniable truths on the subject:
                        concrete? "Here are the basic, concrete, just and undeniable truths" that you have no idea what you are talking about!
                        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          Except that everything else in your posts reeks of total ignorance about the subject. Your terminology mistake was just icing on the cake.

Make an effort next time to speak with/get to know some transgendered and transexual people, read up on the subject and stop being so damned ignorant. Then come back to us. Until then, it's just a bunch of pointless hot air.
                          If it's icing on my cake, same goes with theirs, or we get the double standard - don't be a total hack now, darling.

As for meeting with these lovely specimens, I'd rather keep my distance. In any case, what the hell would it prove having met them? There's no special inner being one would have that a normal human being doesn't once this atrocity takes place. They're simply normal people mutilated and tricking others - it doesn't get any simpler.

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II

Hah! Disgusting? Says who? You? Too bad, the world isn't gonna stop tatooing their bodies even if you think its gross (for example). you dont know how stupid you sound right now!

(Very first post)
                            concrete? "Here are the basic, concrete, just and undeniable truths" that you have no idea what you are talking about!
                            WOW THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD POST!!! HAVE ANY MORE EMOTICONS STORED UP FOR ME?!?!@!$

Comment

ok now ur just running out of arguements arent u...
                              :-p

Comment

Zylka, I'm still waiting for you to explain your support of rape by evil hair-dying people.
                                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                                -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                                X