Sex changes should be made illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex changes should be made illegal

Ahh, what a disgusting and sordid little ball of rock and water we live on - one in which certain animals have come to a point in self manipulation that they might change their natural and spiritual essence of being for worse on a whim of camp and deviance.

Here are the basic, concrete, just and undeniable truths on the subject:

-Sex changes are IMMORAL and disrespectful both to society and one's self
    -Sex changes are drastic and misguided attempts at dealing with severe self-esteem problems - these obstacles should be met with therapy and even medication before something as perverse as this
    -Sex changes not only hold the participant as victim, but their future partners, almost always unaware that their "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" has undergone the transformation
    -Many liken sex changes to other human practises of body art - ie) piercing, tatoos and plastic surgery. This is a grossly simplistic method of association propoganda - as the real procedures of body art do not severely mutilate a body's natural function
    -In the event that the natural functions mentioned are crippled and in serious need of repair (from birth and/or deformities in natural growth) - sex changes should be allowed. Yet it must be noted that these occasions are extremely few, and that the use of a sex change should only be as last resort, and never cosmetic

So, all I'm asking is that you show your dissapointment for this barbaric procedure, the doctors who perform them, and the patients who need real help

As previously stated, the victims of this ridiculous practise reach far beyond what the advocate would argue

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A joke, right?
      A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Absolutely not.

Comment

in all seriousness I must admit that I am not pro-sex changes

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

<<-- thinks to himself, "that boy is fukked up."

What are you on, Zylka?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              in all seriousness I must admit that I am not pro-sex changes

Jon Miller
              Very few people are pro-sex changes.

I'm not pro-sex change but I'm pro-mind-your-own-****ing-business.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

so why are you for or against sex changes JohnT (I don't feel like writing up a big post tonight and so won't)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm f*cked up for being disgusted at this revolting practise?

Comment

I am a Man trapped inside a Woman inside a Man's body. I think I ought to have two sex changes.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Zykla

hoiw do you feel about Sex changes in Hermaphrodites

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I am Indifferent.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Very few people are pro-sex changes.

I'm not pro-sex change but I'm pro-mind-your-own-****ing-business.
                          You can't mind your own f*cking business in a matter as dangerous as this. Do we mind own f*cking business when someone is murdered?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            Zykla

hoiw do you feel about Sex changes in Hermaphrodites

Jon Miller
                            That is a serious deformity and could be fairly treated as such. The problem here is policing the ensuing sexual life - which is too damn totalitarian to do. I simply think the ex-hermaphrodite has a moral obligation to tell any future partners of his/her past. Keep in mind this is such a miniscule percentage though.. I'd rather address the sick freaks who do this on a cosmetic level

(Closest thing I could find to a barfing smiley)

Comment

Thats were the argument should be.
                              Im not pro sex-change either.
                              But thats beside the point.
                              the point is wheter we consider it dangerous enough a practice in general to make it a social choice and not a personnal choice.
                              Personnaly i definetly find it a private matter, and though I wouldnt do it, or like anybody I know to do it, I consider it their choice.
                              But this is not about being for or against it.
                              Zylka, why do you put it in the same category as murder (Im not saying there are no negatives, just which ones are bad enough so that nobody could do it)
                              how are they immoral? and disrespectful to the society
                              what about changing your skin color for example? or other bodily functions maybe?

Comment

Working...
                              X