X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before you start accusing sex change with rape, I'll quote what rape means:

Rape
    n.

1. The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
    2. The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.

Sorry, the right option has not been chosen. Medication and therapy are realistically available, the knife simply mutilates.
    This is right after quoteing this

Shows how much you know. Sex change operations are done only after years of intensive therapy and medication in order to prepare the patient for it. Many people who seek the procedure are denied by doctors because it is determined they aren't psycologically fit. Doctors don't let people with fragile psyches undergo this procedure. And other options are explored by the people undergoing it. Do you thing these people really want to go through with such an expensive and drastic procedure if they don't have to?
    I'm not assuming the moral high ground here. If you want to start threads relative to promiscuous sex and drug use, go right ahead and I'll join you. As for now, we're criticizing something totally different. This is one of the more dissapointing tactics used in the postmodern debate: "HEY WELL YOU DO X AND Y SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRITICIZE Z!"
    The thing I don't understand though is how throughout the thread you've been accusing sex changes (among other things) to be completely immoral. We can't throw immorality back at you?

I'm going to regret this post, but that's okay.

Comment

• ?? I'm confused... this sounds like some ultra-right conservative relgious whack job rant... and I thought Zylka was liberal?? Maybe I'm just missing some sarcasm or something?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Now that someone has digged this thread up again, I would like to ask a question.

Zylka: Why did you post a thread called "Sexual Fantasies"?

Do I even want to know?
        The long list of nonsense

Comment

• Well that's irrelevant to this topic, but what isn't is the fact that I fully support sex changes. It's been a pleasure to watch some of you construct brilliant and logical arguments to that end, while amusing to watch others flounder in their own tasteless, amateur rage.

Ramo and Calc II in particular, I am extremely dissapointed with your efforts. Sava, you're pushing it:
          ?? I'm confused... this sounds like some ultra-right conservative relgious whack job rant...
          Just where the f*ck did you manage to draw up blame for a religious agenda out of my posts?

Comment

• And more importantly why has nobody come up with an answer to my question? It's rather urgent and I'm starting to lose feeling in my lower body.

[/digression]
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• Just smear chutney all over your body and repeat "I am sexing the robots of Gal'our"

Comment

• Rather than making those who have sex changes criminal, we should make those who are guilty of sex crimes have sex changes.

That'll teach 'em.
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• There is a certain neatness to that. After all, it's physiologically much more difficult for a woman to rape a man than the other way round... I leave it up to your imagination as to why that should be...
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                  X