No announcement yet.

Russian Forces Enter Theatre, End Hostage Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Fez ideas are the correct ones. Everyone else is wrong. Always. And he doesnt need any source, because he is Fez. :rolleyes"
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Lawrence:
      Stop spreading lies.

Stop with the leftist tantrums
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Fez...where's your source to back up your claim? recent polls show that most Spanish don't support a war on Iraq. In fact, your people oppose it. But of course, what would you know? You don't even live there.
        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• Don't need a source. Recent polls? Where the hell are you getting that from? Ones based on what two hundred people think? GET A BETTER SAMPLE FOR THE LAST TIME.

And stop with the tantrums as I said, you don't speak for anybody else besides yourself and your ignorant mind.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I base it on a recent poll held by Instituto Opina. and what do you base it on then?

Comment

• Stop with the leftist tantrums? Look at yourself!
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Mark, you need a bottle... pooor baby... same with you Lawrence...

You don't speak for anybody else except your self and ignorant mindset.

Comment

• Would you guys chill...
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                    Stop with the leftist tantrums? Look at yourself!
                    Seems to be his phrase for the day
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                      Would you guys chill...
                      Alright, sorry Ming. When I get going it is hard for me to stop... I had such a big argument about the same subject in school... anyways... sorry about this.

Comment

• Most decisive was opinion in Spain, where, according to a poll held by Instituto Opina and El Pais, 87 percent opposed war, while a mere 9.3 percent supported it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint Marcus
                          Most decisive was opinion in Spain, where, according to a poll held by Instituto Opina and El Pais, 87 percent opposed war, while a mere 9.3 percent supported it.
                          You can bold whatever you like. Doesn't make it true.

I would also advise that you listen to Ming.

Comment

• I'll start a new thread...hold on.

btw. on what do you base your claim that the gas the russians used was tear gas?

Comment

• It is just what I think... but now I am starting to think a lot of tear gas was used at once...

Comment

• It's only true if it works in Fez's favor.

Comment

Working...
                                X