Russian Forces Enter Theatre, End Hostage Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Forces Enter Theatre, End Hostage Situation

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

terrorists seems to have forgotten how to really terrorize. They might as well should have killed all hostages when they were about to be attacked. Obviously I'm talking in their interest though. It's great that that wasn't the case. ( though some hostages did die is what im informed of)
    :-p

Comment

Apparently the only ones that died were the ones that the terrorists were starting to execute, from what I've understood at this moment.
      DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Good work!
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
          terrorists seems to have forgotten how to really terrorize. They might as well should have killed all hostages when they were about to be attacked.
          Mighty hard to do, when you are swarmed from all directions at once.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

F*** the terrorists (mods can edit my post if I'm offensive) but these terrorists are nothing but cowards and a bunch of pr!cks that needs "spankings". I'm glad Russians don't take s*** from nobody and go in there and kick some a**.

I hope all terrorists know that civilized nations won't stand for their BS and will kick their a** to kingdom come.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
            Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
            *****Citizen of the Hive****
            "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

If it's this easy to cause terrorism, won't this encourage other terrorists around the world to terrorize?

"That's terrible!" - Clark Kent
              "That's why they call it terrorism Kent" - Perry White
              be free

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
                terrorists seems to have forgotten how to really terrorize. They might as well should have killed all hostages when they were about to be attacked. Obviously I'm talking in their interest though. It's great that that wasn't the case. ( though some hostages did die is what im informed of)
                "Ne hui bilo so specnazom svyazivatsya. "
                Just a saying.

And your media still call "people" who did this a gunmens and rebels, but not in any case call their real names- TERRORISTS. Great! Just great!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

And your media still call "people" who did this, gunmen and rebels, but not in any case call their real names- TERRORISTS. Great! Just great!
                  And your media still calls certain other terrorists "boeviki".
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

boeviki, terroristi
                    odin her- padal.

The difference between rebel and terrorist is much more sugnificient.

Comment

The spokesman of the Russian foreign ministry says that 67 hostages were killed during the action.
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

42 of the surviving hostages suffer from "gas poisoning". The gas is unknown to the doctors.

Comment

Still better then suffering from being torn apart by explosion.

Can you provide the link?

And by the way he said "we've lost 67 hostages", not "67 we killed during the action".

Comment

So, I kept my fingers crossed in vain...

But is this a successful operation or a complete FUBAR? I mean, it is unprecedented so can't realy compare, but hey, we have all sort of experts here?
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Russians and their overkill...gas poinoing the hostages...I can tell they never played Counter Strike.
                              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Working...
                              X