Clear All

• If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, Sneak -

The

Return

Key

Creates

A

Paragraph!
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      See? Skanky approves - reason alone to stop in my book
      I'll be taking the pruning saw to Skanky next.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
        As I type this, yes. There's just a tad less of it than there was when you saw it. It's going to disappear branch by branch, ugly red flower by ugly red flower. One day Mrs finbar will walk out the back and discover it's not there anymore. And she won't even know when it actually went.

This is one thread I'll never understand. Does camelia have hidden meanings? Other than the Lady of the Camelias? Here it would be a heaven on earth to have a camelia in one's garden.

Comment

• I wonder if I should have mentioned to finbar that i had my chainsaw in the ute when I was visiting.

I could have demonstrated the correct use of it.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilderess
            This is one thread I'll never understand. Does camelia have hidden meanings? Other than the Lady of the Camelias? Here it would be a heaven on earth to have a camelia in one's garden.
            You're welcome to this one, Wilderess! Come and get it before I send it to the Great Compost Heap In The Sky!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
              I wonder if I should have mentioned to finbar that i had my chainsaw in the ute when I was visiting.

I could have demonstrated the correct use of it.
              Damn Hydey! Now you tell me! For crying out, Mrs Hydey could have distracted Mrs finbar inside with some sort of idle chit-chat while you popped out the back and did the deed!

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                I'll be taking the pruning saw to Skanky next.
                Thanks, but I don't have any bushes that need removing.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I'll only need you to stand still for a minute, Skanky.

Comment

• Ahh, a haircut. I need one, thanks!
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• How about those limbs? Four's a bit extravagant, I'd've thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilderess
                        Here it would be a heaven on earth to have a camelia in one's garden.
                        Sadly Sydney people with their sub tropical climate do not appreciate that.

This tree is at least 30 years old, a real beauty.
                        Attached Files
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Is it safe to assume that the pic you took of the - um, remains of the tree - didn't work?

Comment

• No I have it but I have to resize it, and Mrs Horse and I are spending a lot of time together lately
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              No I have it but I have to resize it, and Mrs Horse and I are spending a lot of time together lately

Comment

• You see strangely enough, in spite of all my faults which I'm lucky to have her to remember for me, she likes me to spend time with her

Comment

Working...
                                X