• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm

apparently I often do maps like a woman

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• What else do you do like a woman?
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Back On Topic just for a moment. Should I use dynamite on the camelia roots?
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
          Back On Topic just for a moment. Should I use dynamite on the camelia roots?
          Yes but warn Mrs finbar first that the house may soon be on the park below.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Yeah well, at least I'd have a bigger backyard for my vegies down there.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Good point, you would have to train Dermot to keep the people away from you veggies while they play sports.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Well, they wouldn't be playing sport down there anymore, would they? Not in my 3 acres of vegie patch!

Comment

• "You damn kids get offa my park!"
                  I can see it now.
                  Life and death is a grave matter;
                  all things pass quickly away.
                  Each of you must be completely alert;
                  never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                    Well, they wouldn't be playing sport down there anymore, would they? Not in my 3 acres of vegie patch!
                    Great! I take it you'll be growing mushrooms, telegraph cucumbers and some other things that I can't remember because it's been so long ago that I actually ate them due to their hellish expense!

Yes, I know that mushrooms are not vegetables - I'm just being selfish and getting my order in quick!

BTW Ms MOBIUS took a trip to Leichhart and Essential Ingredient - I think she was feeling left out.

She says she really likes her Global sharpener, reckon she can give you a 'Sharpening Knives 101' when you come over...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                      Great! I take it you'll be growing mushrooms, telegraph cucumbers and some other things that I can't remember because it's been so long ago that I actually ate them due to their hellish expense!
                      Couldn't be bothered with mushies. You need an abundance of darkness and bullsh*t. I've got none of the former, heaps of the latter. I've got a massive crop of broad beans about to make their presence felt - you're welcome to as many as you can eat.

I'm just about to start my tomato seedlings. If you're still here around October/November you're welcome to boxes of the most delicious, juicy tomatoes. The problem with tomatoes in the shops here - even, in season, some of the best shops - is that they're selling mostly hybrid varieties, engineered to last longer, stay firmer, and so on. Home-grown heirloom varieties leave them for dead.

BTW Ms MOBIUS took a trip to Leichhart and Essential Ingredient - I think she was feeling left out.
                      Did she dribble at Essential Ingredient?

She says she really likes her Global sharpener, reckon she can give you a 'Sharpening Knives 101' when you come over...
                      I gave ours a try. She's right. It's very, very good. Beats the hell out of a stone.

Comment

• Look, forget the food talk. Its lunatics like this that I am trying to stop!
                        Attached Files
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          Look, forget the food talk. Its lunatics like this that I am trying to stop!
                          And bloody Hydey had the bloody chainsaw out in the bloody back of the bloody ute all the bloody time and didn't bloody tell me!

Comment

• Just compare that dead branch to the beautiful blossoms and weep.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• What beautiful blossoms - ? Oh! The ones that - um - accidentally fell off on the weekend when I - um- accidentally raised the Whipper Snipper to shoulder height?

Comment

• Camelias are very messy - but then who could complain about a carpet of petals?

Oh yes

Comment

Working...
                                X