• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honestly

almost all americans do

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
      honestly

almost all americans do

Jon Miller
      Lots of people like cheese. Most of the world likes cheese. But most of the world doesn't add it to every dish they cook.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        Why am I not surprised that Sneak likes cheese
        Because you saw him in profile in the video.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
          Finbar, I've just had the best zuchinni fritters--you can dress up the term with something French, I'm sure--
          Well, you could call them 'Courgettes' for a start...

I'm surprised walking dogs is so frowned upon in Australia - no wonder Dermott is so energetic, being cooped up like that!
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar

Lots of people like cheese. Most of the world likes cheese. But most of the world doesn't add it to every dish they cook.
            I don't eat it with cobler

but yes, we use cheese everywhere

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
              Well, you could call them 'Courgettes' for a start...
              Listen! When in Rome! Just to confuse the nomenclature situation completely ...

I'm surprised walking dogs is so frowned upon in Australia - no wonder Dermott is so energetic, being cooped up like that!
              He was calling out your name in his sleep last night. Used the capital letters too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                but yes, we use cheese everywhere

Jon Miller
                Well, yes, we've established that. What I'm trying to establish is why. Apart from an utter lack of any culinary taste.

Comment

• Zooks Alors!

Originally posted by finbar
                  Listen! When in Rome! Just to confuse the nomenclature situation completely ...
                  Sneak merely said that there would be a more appropriate French term for 'Zucchini Fritters', I was merely being helpful...

Anyway, we're not in Rome, unless you mean Leichhart down the road...

Uh Oh, time for me to make lunch for Ms. MOBIUS - I need the laptop hidden and to have the meal at least partly underway by 13:00...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Re: Zooks Alors!

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                    Sneak merely said that there would be a more appropriate French term for 'Zucchini Fritters', I was merely being helpful...
                    He didn't exactly spell "Zucchini" that way if you have a look. I was willing to let it pass. The point is, if he can't spell the Italian version, how the hell's he going to spell the French version? Your desire to help is laudable, MOBIUS, but you're only going to confuse him even more. And, for crying out loud, don't toss "fromage" into your next post. He'll eat his monitor.

Uh Oh, time for me to make lunch for Ms. MOBIUS - I need the laptop hidden and to have the meal at least partly underway by 13:00...
                    She's a bloody chef! Let her get her own lunch!

Comment

• Re: Zooks Alors!

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Your good self sprawled across a bed nude is not lunch.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Recipe for anorexia, I'd've thought.

Comment

• I wonder what he can cook - vegemite on toast?
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• I wonder if he gets the same fit of the trembles that I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar

Do you have any idea just how many dairy cows we have here?!
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk

Do you have any idea just how many dairy cows we have here?!
                                Not as many as we and New Zealand do. In fact you and Sneak are probably eating New Zealand processed cheese all the time without knowing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X