No announcement yet.

The Friends of Mrs Finbar's Camelia Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe she'll start sharpening all of your pencils down to the nub.
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

What a bastard.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Listen, you lot. If push comes to shove over this damn waste-of-space of a crudely bonsai-ed flowering whatever-it-is, I have her ultimate punishment up my sleeve. We have a digital camera. She often has rollers in her hair in the morning prior to heading off to work at the Evil Empire.

To paraphrase a famous Australian advertising slogan: "One click ... and she's gone!"

" ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

what evil empire??

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ha ha ha...the mouse that roared!
            Life and death is a grave matter;
            all things pass quickly away.
            Each of you must be completely alert;
            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by finbar

We have a digital camera.
              You didn't last weekend

If you have a camera, post a photo of the beloved shrub for us.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

You didn't last weekend
                Sorry. Clarification. Digital video.

If you have a camera, post a photo of the beloved shrub for us.
                I suppose I could. I might wait till it's a hole in the ground.
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

give us a step by step series of pictures

my freind did that when he shaved his beard and it was good for a few laughs

Jon miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    what evil empire??

Jon Miller
                    Sorry, JM, it's an, um, Australian multi-billionaire media mogul joke which obviously doesn't travel.

Comment

ah

see, I was wondering if it was Mircosoft (The evil empire here), but was betting that wasn't universal

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        ah

see, I was wondering if it was Mircosoft (The evil empire here), but was betting that wasn't universal

Jon Miller
                        No, but relatively speaking, you're in the right territory in terms of Evilness.

Comment

Re: The Friends of Mrs Finbar's Camelia Bush

Camelia isn't in the fernicus Australis family is it?
                          Much as I may relish the challenge of taking up arms in defense of such a noble cause as the aforementioned shrub, I fear my talents may lie closer to the other side ...

Comment

This is the most common camelia around Sydney

Damn you I got leftover pasta from our caff today and only found one lousy piece of chicken in the tub
                            Attached Files
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Re: This is the most common camelia around Sydney

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Damn you I got leftover pasta from our caff today and only found one lousy piece of chicken in the tub
                              The truly scary thing about that is you'd asked for the Alfredo which wouldn't've been within a million miles of a chook. Are you sure it's a piece of chook? How many wings and hairy legs does it have?

Comment

Look before that I went up the Italian Club and had a Lavazza coffee, that covers many sins.

Paradise f*cking lost - don't touch that tree again before Saturday please.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X