No announcement yet.

WHat do you think is Bush's IQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant be sure that his academic achievements werent helped in some way by the influence of his family, and he appears to be ignorant of the world around him. I dont like him, but I dont think he is a complete moron. He may just be a little slow.

I voted 100-110
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Once again, your ignorance is showing, Sava.
      Stay out of management, it takes more than you have to offer.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yup, that's right... I'm igorant because I don't believe the world works the way it does on TV. Silly me! I may be ignorant (and most of the time I will admit it), but at least I'm not going through life with blinders on. But I'll forive you... you're from Texas.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

All the people who voted "below 70" are being ridiculous and childish. If his IQ was that low there is no way he would be president.

Comment

That is his greatest virtue, he asks and accepts the advice of the people around him.
            -And his greatest fault. He listens to people like **** Cheney! What ever happened to Cheney anyway?

I think it's safe to say that, given the SCOTUS's ruling, Bush would be inelligible for execution...
            -Aww... and I was hoping for the extreme irony of him being executed in Texas for a crime he didn't commit

No, Lor... Bush is not brilliant. He is the puppet. There is no need to change his appearance after the war, because he is replacable.

A master's from Havard, the premire college of the USA.
            - You clearly have no clue what one does to get an MBA from Harvard. I sat through a meeting sort of thing where a person from Harvard Business School described what they do. Needless to say this had the effect of convincing me further that Harvard Business School is not for me.

Bull****. The President is a Manager.
            -He's a stupid one. He might know which questions to ask, but I bet he doesn't fully understand the answer, unless it's put into ultraconservative terms by someone like Rumsfeld or Cheney.
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

The "below 70", in particular, need to remember 1 key phrase, "Would you like fries with that ?"
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Calig... I don't know about that. Reagan was voted to be president twice, and I doubt he'd score any higher than 80 on an IQ test (at the time being in the middle stages of Alzheimers).
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  Calig... I don't know about that. Reagan was voted to be president twice, and I doubt he'd score any higher than 80 on an IQ test (at the time being in the middle stages of Alzheimers).
                  I dont think you know how dim someone with an IQ below 80 is! There is no way in hell they would be able to handle the job of president. At what time was Reagan in the middle stages of alzheimers? I thought he wasnt seriously affected by it until well after he left office...

Comment

Now... if you figure in my left-wing bias, Reagan's IQ was probably less than 50 when he entered office. Of course if I try to get around that bias, I might give him 90 at most.
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

If your IQ is below 90 it is very noticeable

below 80, extremely so

I think the person who voted above 150 is much more beleivable than the 12 who voted below 80

the 10 who voted below 70 are completely rediculous

Jon Miller

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The test (at least the ones I've seen) test math and problem solving skills. It isn't accurate because someone with a disease like Alzheimers would test about the same as someone with Down Syndrome.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If your IQ is below 90 it is very noticeable
                          -The difference between 90 and 100 is much less than the difference between 100 and mine. I would probably not notice, but then again I have endless faith in the stupidity of my fellow man.
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Bush was a very mediocre student at Yale, barely maintaining a C average. His entry was due to his family and wealth, not his academics.

He is a mediocre mind, at best.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                              He tricked you all!
                              Brilliant plan. He just plays dumb! Like no one suspects Yoda to be kick ass! But he was. Oh yes he was. And so is Bush. I give him the highest IQ on the poll!

Edit: When I go crazy, my typing skills deteriorate.

I can almost hear his brain at work...
                              BTW I voted for a below average 90-100, c'mon look him stright in his eyes...
                              googol... this is a number!
                              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Wasting my time being reasonable, so I'll try a different tract.

He's smarter then you dumb-asses, becuase he's telling YOU what to do while you wail impotently at him on a game site.

Get it now?
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X