WHat do you think is Bush's IQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're all stupid.

On one hand you accuse him of turning the world around America's finger, doing unilateral stuff for it's interests.

On the other han dyou accuse him of being stupid.

You'd also say that Stalin was dumb? And hitler?

You yourselves are the idiot ones.

Comment

What did you expect? An un-biased poll?
      I see the world through bloodshot eyes
      Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Doing things for your imediate interests will not necessarily help you in the long run. And waving at Stevie Wonder and asking if Brazil has black people also helped me form the impression that mr. Bush is not the brightest man alive.
        "I will not give you a cup of water if you were drowning in the desert!"

Just my favourite CIV-quote. :)

Comment

Just the usual mouthrunners, hard at work at what they do best.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'd say 100-110... I doubt he's any good at math. And he is a devout Christian, that automatically sets a 115-120 cap. He's not very educated at all.

Remember though, IQ is just a measure of mathematical and problem solving skills. He's definitely got good social skills. Although I'd put Gore at about 130+ for IQ, his people skills suck.

Siro: The Republican Party as a whole dictate Bush's actions. They are the ones "turning the world around America's finger". Plus, it doesn't matter who the president is. America is the strongest nation of Earth.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              I'd say 100-110... I doubt he's any good at math. And he is a devout Christian, that automatically sets a 115-120 cap. He's not very educated at all.
              Most of those I know who have an IQ above 135 are devout Christians.

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Jon Miller
                But those two got expelled from MENSA for being creationists.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Pretty average, I'd say. 100-110. Let's say... 107.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Jon Miller
                    I'm not a christian.
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

And there you have it, in a nutshell.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's funny how I can twist a thread and start a religious debate
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's pretty insane to think that the president of the USA will have an IQ below 120.
                          Of course this man has 120+

Otherwise the republican party would've never have given him the leadership.
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Those are my thoughts as well CyberShy
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                              It's pretty insane to think that the president of the USA will have an IQ below 120.

Bush doesn't lead the party. He's a puppet for it.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Its easier to control a muppet if it doesn' have a mind of its own.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X