thank god for the EU to control your homicidal tendencies

Comment

• thank god for Turkey to control your homosexual tendencies

I'm off now, remember to post stuff in my thread eh

Comment

• turkey is busy trying not to fall apart can't control anyone

what thread?

Comment

• Zopperone, yeah, that's getting close, but stars need to be smaller (about as large proportionally as in the old flag) and the rows need to be easily distinguishable from each other.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
                Zopperone, yeah, that's getting close, but stars need to be smaller (about as large proportionally as in the old flag) and the rows need to be easily distinguishable from each other.
                OK, I don't exactly know what you mean by "easily distinguishable"; I just added some separators between the rows:
                Attached Files

Comment

• put a crown on it zoperoni and we're all set

(I comment your artistic vigour BTW )

Comment

• Okay, I think I have taken the Rastafarian theme to its full conclusion now.
                    Attached Files
                    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• YES!

my next choice after the Eurocoms flag well done!
                      (the stars look a bit weird though, are they rastafarian stars? (would't know))

Comment

• now we need a ska anthem

Comment

• I tried making as normal six-pointed stars as possible, but I thought this was okay and a bit interesting. Rastafarians use six-pointed stars extensively, yes (they are a judaism-based religion, after all).
                          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• Snapcase, 15 stars godammit, 15 stars!

Zopperoni, what I had in mind is that the distance between the stars within a row is smaller than the distance between the rows. But I think that what you made looks nice as well.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
                              Zopperoni, what I had in mind is that the distance between the stars within a row is smaller than the distance between the rows.
                              Oh, alright, so more like this:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I prefer this to the starred version:
                                Attached Files
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X