Design the perfect EU flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design the perfect EU flag

I will put mine up sometime in the near future. The one being proposed (two threads on it already) sucks ass, and the stars is kinda lame too...

so go for it, design the EU flag.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Attached Files

Comment

My design would be exactly the same as Sirotnikov's with the same colors, only without the two bars or the Star of David.

Comment

Jews

How's this?
        Attached Files
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Done this, got bored after 30 seconds and couldn't be arsed finishing it
          Attached Files

Comment

i made this flag (w/o the text) a while ago for when i played risk with my buddies, but i've adapted it for the EU.
            Attached Files
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

^^^
              raise the middle finger

Comment

Orange yours would be a b*tch to sew.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I think Orange's would have to be silk screened.

As for an EU flag, I think a simple red flag will do, after we overthrow it.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I recomend a pirate flag.

You can never go wrong with the 'ol skull and crossbones.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

As for an EU flag, I think a simple red flag will do, after we overthrow it.

Ah, the insane dreams of a communist. It would make for quite a book.... of fiction, that is.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

take your political whinings elsewhere

Comment

How about a white flag, after America makes y'all our *****.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

How's this?
                            Flags of Bosnia-Hertsegovina, Croatia, and Belarus ahead of each other?

I still favour the 15-star flag, with the flags of each country inside the stars.

Comment

Mine would have a hammer and sickle and star of david on there somewhere, it would have a chicken like that one African country (afterall, Europeans aren't about to fall behind third world nations in fashionable flag technology) and then it would have a tiny picture of the Seattle Seahawks logo in the lower right hand corner.
                              If the EU were to ever design such a flag, I would happily pack my bags.
                              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X