Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My humble suggestion, also workable as an UN flag:
    Attached Files
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

ok nice idea but a bit over the top

Comment

...yeah, you might be right. It started as a simple idea of Nazi flag with black helicopter on the center and then got a bit out of hand.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

To answer a few questions: my flag was simply every Euronation's flag on top of each other at 15% transparency.

I really like Snap's, but it needs a dash of something...can't figure out what...
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I tried adding stars in the blue spaces, but it looked weird. A reproportioning might be in order....
            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by orange
              To answer a few questions: my flag was simply every Euronation's flag on top of each other at 15% transparency.

I really like Snap's, but it needs a dash of something...can't figure out what...
              But why the Croatian flag in the middle? Not to mention the fact it covers the belgian flag.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

what do you mean "in the middle" they're all "in the middle"

I just threw 'em in any old order. It must be one of the upper layers, which is why it's clearer than the majority of 'em.
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

and there was not even a sign of white and blue orizontal straps.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
                    I tried adding stars in the blue spaces, but it looked weird. A reproportioning might be in order....
                    Maybe if you softened up the contrast slightly...

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    Can I still have one with a hammer and sickle in the middle please?
                    Here you go, Rich
                    Attached Files

Comment

I don't see the union jack in there either
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

*Mr Burns voice*: Exxxxcellent, now my plan is complete
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                          what do you mean "in the middle" they're all "in the middle"

I just threw 'em in any old order. It must be one of the upper layers, which is why it's clearer than the majority of 'em.
                          Tell me about the Croatian shield or I'm accusing you of anti-European sympathies towards Croatia.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                            Tell me about Croatian shield or I'm accusing you of anti-European Croatian nationalism.
                            Croatian Shield, Croatian Shield...is that the name for the Israeli invasion of Bosnia?

Comment

orange my friend I think you screwed the whole thing up

Comment

Has anyone ever seen flags like this before. I saw a couple of these when I was in Germany. Yes I realize that is the German flag, but do any other countries have a similar pattern?
                                Attached Files
                                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                                X