Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's about this one?
    Attached Files
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• How's about this one?
      Flag of Apolyton, perhaps?

Axi has the best flag, IMO.

Comment

• This would be good too...

(either for poly or EU)
        Attached Files
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• I like it, Aaglo

Comment

• Till now I like OzzyKP (The V plus star flag) and axi flags as the best.

I like Ozzy cause it still respect the old theme, add more room for future star and some color!

I like axi cause.... I don't know.... I just like it

Here is my idea:

The simbol in the middle doesn't rapresent anything.... is just that I had no idea of what to put!
            I was thinking of putting something between this: Some ancient Rome simbole, Austrian eagle, a crown, a sun (like WW2 Japanese flag), suggestions?

PS: I know, the stars looks bad, but i did it with the paint program that come with windows.

PPS: The star are 17, let's say that there two star more also for Vatican City and Andorra

Saluti
            Attached Files
            "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
            The trick is the doing something else."
            — Leonardo da Vinci
            "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
            "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• the two more stars could be for Cyprus and Malta, which will join the EU next year.

I see that we all follow the blue/yellow color scheme.

An shadow of the "heist of Europa", like in the Greek 2 Euro coin could be put as a symbol in the flag. Denoting the myth for the beginning of all civilisation in Europe.
              "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
              George Orwell

Comment

• Hmmm. Europa and the Bull, the EU flag.
                Attached Files
                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• ACtually I like Giovanni's flag

Comment

• axi and Giovanni have terrible ideas (especially axi, for a commie )

money on a flag!? flag is something you die for we dont need no money up there.

otherways they are cool designs.

and I read that 12 stars on original EU thing do not represent the states. they represent the 12 clocks and the unity of the people of europe. at least they say so dont ask me how

Comment

• aaglo

there is EU regulation about curveness of the bannanas I think. invented in one trade war with USA or another. you may want to be sure your bananas are properly curved.

say NO to US bananas on EU flag

Comment

• Yes, I wondered about the 12 "clocks" of Europe - because of course we span 12 time zones.
                        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

• Originally posted by MBD
                          My design would be exactly the same as Sirotnikov's with the same colors, only without the two bars or the Star of David.
                          I hate Civ3!

Comment

• Well Snap, I actually had in mind the pic with Europa sitting at the bull's back, which is also less archaic in style.

One could say that the bull represents capitalism. Europe being carried away by capitalism... THAT's one hell of a symbolism.

VetLegion:
                            money on a flag!? flag is something you die for we dont need no money up there.
                            a) Money is the binding factor anong the member states.
                            b) Right now, nobody in Europe is willing to die for the EU flag.
                            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                            George Orwell

Comment

• you guys are potheads with your damn reggae culture eu flags.

Comment

• Rastafarianism and reggae are two quite separate entities, Echt- most of the Reggae I litsen to, from it's birth in 68 until 1972, was entirely secular. Rastafarianism and Reggae became linked during 1973 some time, when a large part of the produced reggae suddenly became "Roots" reggae. And lost much of its appeal, I might add.

That's an attempt at a Rastafarian flag, whose symbolism predates the inception of reggae by quite a few years. The colours come off the Ethiopian flag, and the symbol in the middle is The Lion of Judah, reflecting the belief that Emperor Haile Selasse of Ethiopia is the messiah. The six-pointed stars reflect the belief that the Rastafarians are the reincarnation of the ancient Israelites.
                                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                                X