X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
    I like it, Aaglo
    And I like your banana.gif
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• In this one I took Snap's Europa and added it in my flag. Europa is painted black (symbolising neo-fascism) is walking along the bull painted red (symbolising the working masses, who are also the motor force of capitalism). Europa has the bull by the horns.

The 5 stripes have the colors of the Olympic flag (the one with the 5 circles) and symbolise the multinationality of the EU society. This also adds some more color in the flag.
      Attached Files
      "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
      George Orwell

Comment

• In this one I took Snap's Europa and added it in my flag. Europa is painted black (symbolising neo-fascism) is walking along the bull painted red (symbolising the working masses, who are also the motor force of capitalism). Europa has the bull by the horns.
        "Kaukaa haettua"?

Comment

• "Kaukaa haettua"?
          Huh? In english please...
          "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
          George Orwell

Comment

• Flag Of The Day, Stencil Orange Flag
            Attached Files
            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

• Great one Axi!
              You should show that to the Greek government, so that they will propose that as new Europe flag

Here is my old one with Europa and bull as simbol :
              Attached Files
              "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
              The trick is the doing something else."
              — Leonardo da Vinci
              "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
              "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• honoring Greek roots, eh?
                Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

• And here is a new idea!
                  I put all the colors of all the countrie's flags in this one!

It looks kind of cool.... but... I don't know

Anyway here it is
                  Attached Files
                  "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                  — Leonardo da Vinci
                  "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu

Comment

• Originally posted by ranskaldan
                    honoring Greek roots, eh?
                    Yup!
                    After all European culture is directly descendants of Greek and Roman ones (and since the romans copied the greeks... )

Saluti
                    — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• That sunrays flag reminds me of the flag of some Pacific country... but I can't remember which one.

Anyway, European flags should be European. Therefore, there must be a soccer ball and the name of a Trance artist on it.
                      Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

Working...
                      X