Live happy or die

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
      who ever asked you, Turkslave zorba?
      nazi jewish burner

Comment

I'm not Jewish.

Comment

As I regard it, if someone nukes or puts a nuetron bomb onto Washington, then america is destroyed. Annarchy will be reverted.
          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

You'd love that.

Comment

It'll end in Fire and then Ice of course.
              Actually that's the whole world(or Midgard to any contempories out there) that will first be scorched by the Giant Surtur and his hordes and then cool to space-cold Ice as entropy and the forces of chaos defeat the old world powers of life and order.
              I think America will be included in this.
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Actually, there are a lot of Americans who would say that nuking Washington would be the best thing to happen to America in a long time. Putting aside the obvious horrors of such a thing, I really don't think that would destroy America, or even greatly diminsh it. Destroying New York would do much more harm. But anyway...

The most likely causes of decline will be economic. Put together a recession, some trade squabbles, bad fiscal management (oh, say, the last 50 years or so), the rise of other nations or groups of nations and any number of unforseen variables, and a lot can happen. Unlikely to happen soon, but history does show that the US will not remain the Superpower it is now forever.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
                  As I regard it, if someone nukes or puts a nuetron bomb onto Washington, then america is destroyed. Annarchy will be reverted.

hi ,

that must be a BIG bomb , ........

now , how will that bomb get there , witheir missile shield up and running in a short time , ........

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Who said bombs have to be on missiles?

I think America will collapse from being a world power if they go through what germany did in the 1930's, and turn fascist. Then the other countries would unite against it and take it down.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

America.... end?

Does that mean it has to blow up or something?

Oh, you mean when it won't be a superpower anymore!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

America will continue to head, as all great republics have, on a path towards dictatorship (I hate to be in agreement with George Lucas here...). Eventually, some crisis (like, hmm, terrorist attacks?) will prompt the president or a military commander to seize extraordinary powers and the despotism will begin. That will be the beginning of the end, although prosperity and supremacy may continue for sometime afterwards. Then there will be a general breakdown in morale and society, leading to evential erosion of power and disintegration. The dichotomy between the coasts and the central and southern USA is growing all the time, it seems, so the nation may split along such lines.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

hi ,

well , lets see , massive corrution , patches , infantry killing tanks , no hospitals , stupid AI at the controls , no , just where have i seen that , ....where have i heard that before

ah , on apolyton , .....

oh yeah , a game called civ3 , .......

yeah , now i start to get it , ..........

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Seriously, I don't think America can ever really fall.
                            Keep telling yourself that

I think no superpower ever expected itself to ever be anything less than a superpower. 1000 year reich ideology (hitler wasn't the first, and wasn't the last)
                            Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

He's got a screw loose.

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                              but my version should work at well... though I must say that hadn't you quoted me I'd run and edit

I'm innocent, PH just told me about that one a few days ago, how am I supposed to remember such details
                              I just found it amusing that you had focused on the sandwich, when the lack of it is was the crux of the phrase.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

My prediction is that pop culture will eventually replace everything else on the face of the planet, America will eventually be filled with obese McDonald's-addicted couch potatoes unable and uninterested to keep the good ol' Stars n Strips on top, international corporations will eventually completely dominate the personal life of everyone in the world, and everybody will just screw until there's only one race and one religion and all of the world's borders will evaporate and everybody will just sit and watch television.

And then the asteroid will hit...
                                Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Working...
                                X