• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mobius!
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

'Lo Cali - I was just visiting your old stomping ground just about a week ago...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
        'Lo Cali - I was just visiting your old stomping ground just about a week ago...
        You were in Auckland? Cool! How was it?

Comment

Er, I was thinking of NZ in general... I though you were a ChCher for some reason...

Made it as far north as Rotorua and as far south as Greymouth and Hanmer Springs. We were mostly there to catch up with friends in Wgtn.

Didn't take you for an Orclander.

Comment

Er, I was thinking of NZ in general... I though you were a ChCher for some reason...
            Thats where my Mum's side of the family are, maybe I mentioned it to you and you got confused.
            Made it as far north as Rotorua and as far south as Greymouth and Hanmer Springs. We were mostly there to catch up with friends in Wgtn.
            Yes, I remember now, you were an illegal alien there for a few years.
            Didn't take you for an Orclander.
            Yep! Thats me! Just Another Fvckin Aucklander...

How long were you there for?

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
              Thats where my Mum's side of the family are, maybe I mentioned it to you and you got confused.
              Yeah, it's been known to happen from time to time...

Yes, I remember now, you were an illegal alien there for a few years.

Better still, these days I have the contacts to get residency if I wanted to...

Yep! Thats me! Just Another Fvckin Aucklander...

How long were you there for?

Only about 3 weeks, mostly in Wgtn - probably be going back in winter for some skiing down south and to attend a baby shower...

Comment

Sounds great!

I wont be back there for a while...probably not till january next year.

Looking forward to it though.

Your girlfriend is traveling with you isnt she? Did she like NZ?

Comment

Sounds great!

I wont be back there for a while...probably not till january next year.
                  Looking forward to it though.

Your girlfriend is traveling with you isnt she? Did she like NZ? [/QUOTE]

She hated it at first as we'd just come from Hawai'i losing an average 8oC and exchanging sunny blue skies for cloudy windy days (Wgtn ). That and the fact that at first sight there doesn't seem to be much going on...

Of course after 3 weeks she's taking about moving there to live next and picking out property in Wgtn we could afford and everything!

Comment

I bet she changed her mind when she got to sunny Australia.

She didnt see the best city in NZ - Auckland.

Comment

Um...minor threadjacking?
                      "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by SMAC Fanatic

Comment

I bet she changed her mind when she got to sunny Australia.
                          Funnily enough she's still missing NZ...

She didnt see the best city in NZ - Auckland.
                          Oh you poor deluded soul - you don't really believe that do you?

Minor? Hah!

Well, Barley is obviously someone's childish attempt at a DL - unfortunately the most likely candidate seems to be Nimmy IMO as this allows him to discuss certain dodgy subjects without 'tarnishing' his good name...

Comment

It's k - I'm not really complaining. It was just a slightly interesting discussion, especially seeing Barley get his a** kicked.
                            Anyway, me off to join the ANL tomorrow (plus Amnesty Internat) so there ya go.
                            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Funnily enough she's still missing NZ...
                              She misses Wellington?

Oh you poor deluded soul - you don't really believe that do you?
                              haha...yes, its true. Auckland is the best.

Have you ever been there BTW?

Well, Barley is obviously someone's childish attempt at a DL - unfortunately the most likely candidate seems to be Nimmy IMO as this allows him to discuss certain dodgy subjects without 'tarnishing' his good name...

"His good name", thats a good one.

Comment

She misses Wellington?
                                She really does!

haha...yes, its true. Auckland is the best.

Have you ever been there BTW?

All the disadvantages of a big city and none of the advantages of a small one - the only thing going for it is it's climate and that it has beautiful harbours...

Several times - probably about two weeks total time.

Wellington!:

"His good name", thats a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X