BNP win 2 council seats in Burnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BNP win 2 council seats in Burnley

For those of you not aware, last nights UK Council elections saw 2 British Nationalist Party coucillors elected in Burnley..

Burnley was the scene of race riots last year, between the white community and the mainly Pakistani/Bangladeshi communities ..

the following article explains more :-

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Who's to blame for the current situation ??

Intollerant white people ?
    Ethnic Minorities, refusing to fit in ?
    Both sides not understanding each other ??
    or is it as the article suggests, nothing to do with race at all, but the social exclusion felt by all residents of Burnley ..
    "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Its time for the Anglo Saxon white's to regain control of their desting. this is no a racist rant, nor am I racist. What bugs us is there is no respect for the traditions and principles of "English Men". They dont speek our language, the government and councils pamper ethnic minorities every need and make them an exception.

They chose to live here, so embrace our culture.

BMP are to extreme we need a more moderate alliance >

Freedom Fighters of England..................

Comment

What a load of racist bullsh*t. We don't live in the 19th century, we live in a very different society, a multiethnic one with different people with different approaches. I couldn't imagine going back to that age. I think you are speaking crap my friend, and racist crap at that. Anglo-Saxon's regaining 'control of their destiny'? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Set up concentration camps?

I find allegiance to arbitrary nation states quite amusing.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        I find allegiance to arbitrary nation states quite amusing.
        I bet you wouldn't have found it very amusing from 1939-1945.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Can you say QUOTAS!

If ethnic minorities were given the same treatment as everyone else in the nation there would be no problems.

It is that they receive more in benefits, and help in getting jobs that upsets the nation's people.

Treat them equally and there'd be no problem. Leftist policies of unfairly advantaging ethnic minorities has eld to a far-right party being elected. They only have themselves to blame.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

In the 19 seats contested by the BNP so far across the country for which there are results, the BNP have scored an average of 18%.

This suggests its win in Burnley may be more than an isolated flash in the pan.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Oh here we go, the nationalist squad has arrived. If only retroactive abortion was enforceable by law
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, don't fight the arguments RIch.

Like always.

Next post from Rich: some meaningless five-line ramble which says not very much at all.

Like always.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

They dont speek our language

Obviously you don't either

Im with Provost on this 100% .. I am married to one of those Ethnic Minorities you refer to .. she speaks perfect English, infact, corrects my spelling all the time.

Lets face it, what is English anyway ?? Anglo Saxon's ?? Im from Viking origin .. should I s0d off back to Scadanavia ?? Anglo Saxons are from Europe .. s0d off back there .. true Celts ?? or are they ?? after mixing with Romans, Normans, Saxon's, Vikings, is there such thing ??

The reality is, your as English as you think you are ..

What I personally object to, is people (be them from any background) who seem to live there life in total negativity regards to there home nation .. we're all allowed to be irritated by what is not good, or unjust in life, but some people take it to such an extreme that they hate the country they live in .. i know many whites that do this, just as I also know many muslim Pakistani's who hero worship Pakistan, and they've never even been there .. there is good and bad in all .. and when as a whole we wake up and realise we don't belond to any group other than mankind .. we will all be better for it.
                  "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

I find it quite amusing that the BNP are standing on hte issues of law and order when their leader has 2 criminal convictions, their chief organiser in Burnley was convicted of a gang rape of two 17 year olds and large percentages of the BNP hierarchy have various criminal convictions, many of them violence-related.
                    "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

It's not a case of sending them back home. It's that we should all play by the same rules, and such policies as "equal opportunities" generally mean anything but that for the white man.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I don't know anything about this town nor the trouble it has, so I'm not heading this to anyone or anything in particular.
                        But I would just want to say, about a general statement : when you immigrate into another country, the minimum is that you try to adapt to (learning the langage, respect the culture, obey the laws...).
                        Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

The days of old-school nationalism and racism are over; such ideologies have little basis, relevance or popularity nowadays
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Everybody should take a minute and not get carried away with the cries of "Racism, Fascism" etc until they themselves have read the policies of the BNP. We have to ask ourselves WHY this party did so well.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

When are these bloody nationalists going to get their heads around the fact that this *is* Britain in the 21st century. We have a great deal of ethnic minorities in cities - and as long as they are welcomed and integrated into society, without 'parties' like the BNP throwing petrol bombs into their houses first chance they get, that is a *good* thing - I can't see how it can possibly be anything else. I can't see how anyone can have any sympathy whatsoever with a group of people whose entire thesis is based on prejudice, hatred and the erroneous assumption that England 'belongs' to the white Anglo-Saxons - everyone else get out. It's bollocks.

And no, I'm not talking about the Tories.
                              We're back!
                              http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Working...
                              X