Are Gay People Common?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giancarlo
    Well I don't know of any here. I really don't care either. As long as they don't mess with me they won't get any problems.
    Maybe all of your firing squad comments put them off of coming out?

Maybe they're afraid you'll shoot them and rape their corpses.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

so where's PH? who wants to take bets on whether they play nicely from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Maybe all of your firing squad comments put them off of coming out?

Maybe they're afraid you'll shoot them and rape their corpses.
        Okay, that is it. I just reported this post.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

"nah i mean for real i heard that 10% of males are gay but I have never known anyone who was gay or bisexual or nothing like that. Maybe its just cause i live in philly or something but no one is gay. I aint ever know anyone gay. is this strange? do yall know people in real life who is gay? "

Contrary to what the liberal homosexual movement would like you and me to believe, the actual percentage of gay Americans is around 0.0004%, a relatively small minority. Since they cannot reproduce, much of the gay community has taken to introducing gay courses into elementary level schools. Case in point: Some California second graders are being taught gay indoctrination courses in school. I have seen the books they read from in class, such as "How do two little boys kiss" and "Sally has two mommies." IMHO it is appaling. Such subject matter should not be taught to our children. As a parent and conservative, I myself have a ardent view on the whole subject. Currently in Utah there are numerous billboards that read: Someone you know and love is gay (most likely due to the Winter Games). Not one member of my family is gay. No one I love or consider a friend is gay. None of my current neighbors is gay. Being gay is not a normal aspect of society, it is a relative minority.

Comment

Okay, that is it. I just reported this post.
            Oh boo hoo, you know what awaits you here.

You've blown so many chances to be a respectable player here.

You're just the typical homosexual homophobic bigot, and I really don't want your hate here.

Go away, go find other forums.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by darthmolar
              Contrary to what the liberal homosexual movement would like you and me to believe, the actual percentage of gay Americans is around 0.0004%, a relatively small minority. Since they cannot reproduce, much of the gay community has taken to introducing gay courses into elementary level schools. Case in point: Some California second graders are being taught gay indoctrination courses in school. I have seen the books they read from in class, such as "How do two little boys kiss" and "Sally has two mommies." IMHO it is appaling. Such subject matter should not be taught to our children. As a parent and conservative, I myself have a ardent view on the whole subject. Currently in Utah there are numerous billboards that read: Someone you know and love is gay (most likely due to the Winter Games). Not one member of my family is gay. No one I love or consider a friend is gay. None of my current neighbors is gay. Being gay is not a normal aspect of society, it is a relative minority.
              ROFLMAO!

Gianny, is this your boyfriend?

Comment

You're just the typical homosexual homophobic bigot, and I really don't want your hate here.

Go away, go find other forums.
                I don't want to hate anybody... it doesn't feel right to do so. And I got no reason to hate gays/bis anyways as they have nothing to do with me, and I am straight.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I don't want to hate anybody... it doesn't feel right to do so. And I got no reason to hate gays/bis anyways as they have nothing to do with me, and I am straight.
                  I'm sorry, you don't "hate" gays/bis, you just "don't like them".

Comment

Is it some sort of gay conspiracy to take over the world?

We really need more threads about homosexuality They really bring out the whackos.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm sorry, you don't "hate" gays/bis, you just "don't like them".
                      I dislike what they do, but then again they can do whatever they go on doing... I don't care.

Comment

I dislike what they do, but then again they can do whatever they go on doing... I don't care.
                        How many different positions can you take on the issue in a 15 minute period?

Comment

How many different positions can you take on the issue in a 15 minute period?
                          One: I don't care.

Comment

ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY CHILL!!

Asher - I don't want to see another remark like that out of you.

I think everybody knows the whole Giancarlo saga now, ad nauseum

Drop it here and now, or people will get vacations.

Giancarlo - if you have "no interest" then why do you seek attention by posting in a "gay people" thread where you know from your past behaviors and actions that you'll get a flame war started?

Don't give me that "not interested" bull**** - you came right to this thread seeking attention.

You're cruising for another ban, the same as anyone else who starts this crap up - except the next time, you get four weeks, then eight, then YOU ARE GONE, my friend.

So both you and Asher settle down and cut the BS, right here, right now.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Edit: I will just say sorry. On your non-optional advice I will avoid these threads.
                              Last edited by Giancarlo; February 23, 2002, 17:36.

Comment

Sorry, MtG.

Comment

Working...
                                X