No announcement yet.

Let the good times roll! -- 337,000 new jobs in October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.1 million jobs created in the past year. Back to work, America!
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

stop pming me with that stuff gepap.

thats disgusting

Comment

Wow- now if only that were actually enough
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by imacowmoo 3-:-o
          stop pming me with that stuff gepap.

thats disgusting
          Haha- as funny as your posts- which is sad.

DL

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me that some people are unhappy at robust job growth. People are finding jobs. That's great!
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I found a permanent job too, first time in 2 years. Thanks Bush
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I got a big raise - thanks Bush
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I also got a big raise (and new job). Thanks Bush.
                  ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                  ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                    It never ceases to amaze me that some people are unhappy at robust job growth. People are finding jobs. That's great!
                    We always have this discussion, cause you are always utterly disningeneous- but you can;t DanS for ever. Yes, the fact people have more work is great.

You only make these claims when you can then claim it shows some great Bush victory- after all, people were getting "back to work" over the summer. I never saw you celebrate a month with 90,000 new jobs..what kind of person are you, not to celebrate 90 thousand new jobs!? Do you hate people working, you monsters

Please. That after 3 years or economic growth (the recession ended in 2001 for gods sake) Bush has still not even been able to return to the employment levels of Jan 2001, far less find enough jobs to employ all the new workers that have come into the force.

Comment

The Return of the original Nattering Nabob of Negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                        Hey, another thread of blaming Bush for good job growth. Bring it on!
                        I would be very interested in learning what the average yearly income for those jobs is. I'm guessing round $7.50 per hour. That's just a hunch though.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Of course non of these numbers represent people who go into buisness for themselves. These would account for small buisnesses. Small cap companies have increased over the past 4 years, and my small cap stocks and funds have done great.

The problem ain't so much people haven't been working, it's that they haven't been working were the government (and democrats) has been looking.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

I got a job that moved to Toronto from Austin under Bush's leadership. Thanks Bush!
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

God damn Canadian fags are stealing our jobs.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I got a great job and a huge boost in pay under Bush.

Comment

Working...
                                X