Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Jazeera brodcasts message from bin Laden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is absurd. He's going to start attacking rural areas and suburbs now?

What a dope.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• The fact that he sent a video tape instead of an airliner this time around speaks volumes.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Um, hi, Mr. Monk. Sorry to interrupt, but I just thought I'd let you know that every attack that has been made by Al-Qaeda recently has been preceeded few days prior by a videotape or audiotape. I think that any volumes that are spoken are that Al Qaeda is still a threat. Bali, Mombasa, and Casablanca were all preceeded by tapes. IIRC, so was 9/11.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Originally posted by Natalinasmpf

go **** yourself

*bombs Reagan's grave some more*
          I'm sure if you do it enough times you'll solve the Riemann Hypothesis.

*points at the little girl and laughs*
          Last edited by Ted Striker; November 2, 2004, 00:59.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What do you mean I will?

I HAVE.
            Arise ye starvelings from your slumbers; arise ye prisoners of want
            The reason for revolt now thunders; and at last ends the age of "can't"
            Away with all your superstitions -servile masses, arise, arise!
            We'll change forthwith the old conditions And spurn the dust to win the prize

Comment

• the most interesting part was this:

"You can observe it practically, if you wish, in Kenya and Tanzania and in Aden. And you can read it in my interview with Abdul Bari Atwan, as well as my interviews with Robert Fisk.

The latter is one of your compatriots and co-religionists and I consider him to be neutral. So are the pretenders of freedom at The White House and the channels controlled by them able to run an interview with him? So that he may relay to the American people what he has understood from us to be the reasons for our fight against you?"
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
              X